Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Holger Madsen | Von: Generaloberst Lichtenberg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Generaloberst Wilfried Lichtenberg
Empfänger: Holger Madsen
Encryption: Extreme

Holger,

I will be honest with you now. While I am trying to make a good face in a bad game in front of public, the movement is in a pretty dire situation, as Rheinland itself. We suffer from the lack of capable officers, scientists, logistics and diplomats, in other words, people who could take position in Oberkommando. And believe me, I do not want to put this responsibility on shoulders of Annika again. She will not reject my offer, but I realize, that at the end it will break her. And I do not want to lose one of my the most capable officers.

I read your dossier and I think, we worked together with each-other in the past, when I was not Generaloberst. After some consideration, I have decided to offer you to become the Oberst of Die Weiße Rose. This is your chance to demonstrate your skills and abilities. This is a chance for a new star to shine in our history.

if you think, that you have what it takes, if you are ready to write your name into history of the movement - let me know.

Danke.

-Wilfried Lichtenberg, Generaloberst und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!

Die Weiße Rose
Message Received - 26-02-827

To: Wilfried Lichtenberg
Sender: Holger Madsen
Subject: The Oberst of Die Weiße Rose

[Image: mJZbeet.png]

Generaloberst Lichtenberg,

I appreciate your honest, generaloberst. However, even a common member of the movement already knows about our situation. We are literally screwed and have to rise the movement back, restore connections to our supporters and useful neutral parties around all the Sirius and build a new media image for the people of Rheinland and foreign houses as well. Annika, probably, would be a better choice in the current situation but however, I believe she will be more useful in no so stressful work.

Thereby I agree with your proposal as I believe I am capable to do what has to be done to restore our power and image in the Rheinland society. I believe you understand this as well as I and we will have many discussions about the future of Die Weiße Rose movement.

Looking forward your reply.

Attachment(s): None

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Generaloberst Wilfried Lichtenberg
Empfänger: Oberst Holger Madsen
Encryption: Extreme

Splendid,

Congratulations with your new appointment then, Oberst Madsen. I will keep this channel open, in case if we need to discuss anything more particular.

Let's get to work.

-Wilfried Lichtenberg, Generaloberst und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!