Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Harmony || From: Coalición Imperial Maltesa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: parker-posey-as-dr-smith.png]

--To: Battlegroup Harmony Command
--Encryption: High
--Subject: Supply.

To whom it may concern,

I hope this message finds you well.

It has come to our attention that there are those within Battlegroup Harmony that have discovered the benefits of the Orange Dream. I'm not aware of any dealings between Malta and your people and I find myself concerned that there may be those within your ranks who are suffering from a lack of Cardamine.

We're reaching out and offering to provide you with a regular supply, large or small, as and when you want it.

An interesting proposition i'd think. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Alana Leoz.
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oWErh3j.jpg]

ID: Commander June Rivers
Recipient: Alana Leoz
Subject: Supply

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I'm very interested in who told you there would be any interest in this. There is not a huge demand for it and command takes care that it stays that way.

Still that flow needs to be controlled as it will enter Liberty anyways.

I'm interested in seeing how you'll get it here. For a start 12,000 units should be enough. I'm willing to pay 45,000,000credits for the shipments.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: parker-posey-as-dr-smith.png]

--To: Commander June Rivers
--Encryption: High
--Subject: Supply.

Commander Rivers,

I appreciate the response - I have to say I was starting to lose hope, it had been some time since i'd sent this comm out to you.

I'll organise a convoy to get the product into your space. Would you like the handover to happen on Freeport 2 or elsewhere? The Bering system isn't very well known to me, but as far as I know, the Freeport is the perfect spot for such a deal to take place.

I'll await your response and communicate further when we've ironed out the details.

Regards,
Alana Leoz.
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oWErh3j.jpg]

ID: Commander June Rivers
Recipient: Alana Leoz
Subject: Supply

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

We had enough to take us through a particularly long winded fight against the Navy in Hudson.

Either way, Donna, there's cargo space cleared on Marshall Station which my division will later claim.

Coordinates are attached to the message. Go straight to the station. Do not wander on the station. Do not linger near the station.

If you need a place to restock go to the Freeport or to Bristol. They can also patch up any hole the Rheinlanders put into your ships.

If you have any of them on your trail Marshall will deny knowledge of your convoy and open fire as it would on any other intruder.

Money will be sent on delivery.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends