Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BHG| Guild Master Thomas Ryley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: The Bounty Hunters Guildmaster
Subj: Purchase ability

Good day Guildmaster,

I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police, Inc. and I come to you with a fairly simple question. I was hoping I could purchase one of your Manta's for my personal use. I am willing to pay generously for one. I need multiple different ships in order for my safety and the more ships I swap in and out of the harder it is for the Organized crime here in Liberty to locate me when I am traveling between stations. What are your thoughts on this proposal?

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.
[Image: 2aYaEOq.png.png]

[Image: UcZ063w.jpg]

»»» Encryption: HIGH
»»» Location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta
»»» Sender ID: Darnell "Warrior" Rees
»»» Recipient ID: Chief of Police Jean Holiday
»»» Subject: Purchase ability

Greetings,

Greetings I am Guildkeeper Darnell Rees you probably know me under my callsign Warrior. Anyways, Guildmaster Thomas Ryley is currently unreachable and I had my hands full of work in the outer regions of Sirius. I've read your message and can understand your concerns considering that our organizations have been working together quite successfully I will authorize you to purchase one of our Manta class vessels on Sheffield Station in Manchester. Send 15.000.000 to BHG|Warrior and the deal is closed and you can call yourself a proud owner of the Manta Very Heavy Fighter.

I am looking forward to your answer.

[Image: 1st6jsM.png]

Signed, Darnell "Warrior" Rees

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: The Bounty Hunters Guildmaster
Subj: Purchase ability

Good day Guildkeeper,

Your price is within the budget I had hoped for. Thank you and payment will be sent within one rotation. If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate to ask. The Bounty Hunters Guild will always have friends in the Liberty Police, Inc. as we often find ourselves working with each other.

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.