Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Seeking pilots and captains for raids and other assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

This is going out on an open frequency...

Many may know me from my time in the LRF last year. I'm now looking for any like minded individuals, pilots or ship captains, that want to join together to form a raiding unit. I've been maintaining a front as a Freelancer for a few months, but have really been doing what I can to snip at the King Charles' Enclave. I've decided not to hide my efforts any longer, and expand if possible.

Our focus will be the Taus and Gallic Borderworlds, but really may shift around from time to time. Experience isn't necessary but is an asset, especially privateering or bounty hunting experience. However, if you'd like to help out with supply or administration, I'll take anyone who wants to contribute. In the future, I'd like to also include the other long time enemy of Sirius, the Coalition. They are not my priority but I wouldn't turn down an easy victory against them though, and would like to keep them out of the Taus. We may also deal with smugglers, but I'm not keen on Cardamine or Slaves, so despite our own status, I'd prefer people who'd like to start cleaning up some of Sirius's messy aspects, even if it means taking matters into our own hands. To be clear, we'll likely operate like a guerrilla force, and try to work closely with groups like the Maquis.

I plan to operate under pirate identifications, and was thinking the name
"Tau Renegades" would fit such a unit nicely. And, I know what many may say...but we did all that we could for Leeds, and I believe if they had not pulled such a cheap maneuver in destroying the planet, the LRF would have helped majorly to expel the occupiers.

Interested parties can signal here or hit me back in a closed frequency, and we'll arrange a gathering.

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Premier of the New Crimean State,
Mehmed Selim.

Recipient:

Jonas Hudson.

Planet Exeter.

Priority:

Extreme

Encryption:

Extreme

Privyet. You say you had a vested interest in Leeds, and have a vested interest in troubling the goons of King Charles and also those of my homeland... which, by the way, overthrew me just because I had a sense of humanity.

Clearly, you and the Crimean Privateers have some common interests, collaboration would be suitable. I keep this communique short in the interest of discretion, and considering your desire to meet face-to-face with interested parties.

[Image: Ytzpn8C.png?1]

L'emplacement: Charost Depot, Tau-31.
Sujet: Likeminded individuals.
ID de l'expéditeur: Mary Sioux.

Transmission entrée...

It is admirable how you have included Maquis in this frequency. I have once been a part of dominant Maquis cell, i, however, have not heard from my command for a while, so i am assuming they have dispersed and will not be ever coming back. Besides, we suddenly found our former Council comrades turning on us, which i find to be ironic - at one moment we've fought side by side against an oppressive regiment and the other moment Council becomes that regiment we have opposed in the past, and we found ourselves sidelined.

We will leave it on their conscience. For now.

I have accounts with King Charles and his chain dogs. And your chaps, Selim, seem to be exactly the kind i'd be looking to join. But would you give me the courtesy of allowing me into your merry gang?

Sincerely,
Mary Sioux.

Transmission terminée...

Identification:

Mehmed Selim.

Recipient:

(open channel currently includes Jonas Hudson, Mary Sioux.)

Planet Exeter.

Priority:

Extreme

Encryption:

Extreme

Mmm. Like any reputable organization on either side of the legal barrier, there are standards to the process. I am more than willing to support those with the will to fight against tyranny, but protocol dictates the necessary information be processed before my outfit can accommodate. Necessary secured feeds can also be found on that channel, miss Sioux.

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

Greetings Former Premier Selim,

I've heard about you folks and your situation, I've been following it as best I can. I figure since Bretonia is willing to back you the way they are you must be looking to ditch the hard-core communism of the hard liners. If that's the case I think I would be open to friendly relations indeed...that is if it won't effect your standing with the Crown! *chuckles*

I would be willing to help you in what ways I can, in particular I can probably help supply you with cheap (confiscated) arms and munitions to meet your needs, and I'll haul armaments myself for a reasonable cost, since I did a lot of that during the war for my own endeavors. If I can get some ships to join me, that'll be the type of business we'll be in. I might have a few other assets that could help too. I'll keep you appraised of any meetings I hold if you'd like to send a rep.

Madamoiselle Sioux,

Its a shame to hear about the disarray of the Maquis, but I think the dust will settle in some places soon, and things will get back on track. If you don't hang around the Taus, best of luck in Exeter, either fight is justified. Aside from the Nomads, the Enclave and the Coalition are still the biggest threats to Sirius.

But for those accessing this broadcast, any who'd like to get some revenge for Leeds, with your help we can form new raiding force to be reckoned with! I'll be operating in the Taus or Gallic bordeworlds until we can get something on the go. I can provide some starting credits, and ships even, but at the same time, it might not be the best work for novices. *grins* But if a pilot or captain needs help getting off the ground for this, I'll set you up with some starter ships. Once I have some interested parties we can get together to organize a structure. Anyone with their own assets, the more you bring to the table, the more I'm willing to make it a collaboration.

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
Transmission Secure - Jonas Hudson
CC: Whoever the hell else is connected here.
Transmission Location: Eye of Cambridge - Shire class transport || Heavily Secured || Video Feed Active

[Image: 49uEizu.png]

I don't exactly know how this transmission got redirected to me, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see some survivors from the Resistance fighting on. My combat ships are currently out of service due to some lack of maintenance, and the lack of will to continue fighting the war as a pilot... I will say this though Mister Hudson, should your posse require funding, I'll be more than happy to provide it.

They've lived in comfort for a bit too long, and while Bretonia licks it's wounds and rebuilds its fleets, something needs to be done. It also seems like the Crown Prince himself might be back with his bold public address a few months ago. I've personally met this man, and a unified Enclave behind him would wreak havoc across this portion of the sector. Anything to disrupt whatever his plans are... is something that I can financially get behind.

Transmission Terminated || Secured Communications Accepted
No Encryption Attached
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: Is sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.
SUBJECT: Yeah! Clickety click click! Right on the money!

[Image: 6YgBuda.png]

Jonas, was it? Name's John Silverstone. Taus and borderworlds sounds just fine, but how much exactly i am going to earn? You should have some ideas about the prices, given that you are hireing.

TRANSMISSION END

Identification:

Mehmed Selim.

Recipient:

(open channel currently includes Jonas Hudson, Mary Sioux, personnel of Eye of Cambridge, John Silverstone.)

Planet Exeter.

Priority:

Extreme

Encryption:

Extreme

Mister Hudson, and everyone else who tuned this frequency while I was taking a long nap, too, I suppose.

My status with the Bretonian authority is quite assured, as I am engaging in semi-frequent operations alongside the Armed Forces. If anything a former resistor on the ground at Leeds would only further my cause and legitimacy. What I really need myself is officer-grade pilots more than anything else, but no 'capitalist' ever made themselves a stable reputation refusing logistical support. I see some transport operators and... familiar names leaving their comm IDs on the channel, and to them, the Crimean State may be in the market for certain components.

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

Gooday Captain of the Eye of Cambridge,

Thanks for the offer for assistance. I know I'll continue on, and I'm hoping to find others in North-West Sirius willing to join together to keep our own operations going. I could most certainly use funds to provide for any ships I'll employ and usual operating costs. We'll be generating what funds we can through our activities, but donations are most welcomed, and you can send any credits to Jonas.Hudson. You'll have my thanks and we'll return the favor in any way we can. In the meantime any aid will be put to good use.

As to the Crown Prince, any info on him or his whereabouts would be worth quite a pretty penny mate. Think you could get close to him again anytime soon? *smiles* Maybe someone in the Maquis could plan something to take care of him.

Greetings Mr. Silverstone,

You ask a legit question. I'm not sure I can put a fixed number on it but you'll be free to keep what you earn from loot and ransoms of course. We'll be prioritizing around arms cargos but will take whatever is valuable if need be. Most arms go for good costs at Freeports, Planet Harris, etc...we can flip them at a neutral base first if need be. I can provide you with some starting funds, and perhaps some cash for costs, say 20 mil a month. If you need a ship I can hook you up with something, depending what you like to fly. For cargo raiding I suggest a Bullmastiff 'Pirate' Transport. We may stockpile some cargo from time to time for actual use, but I'll always compensate for those missions. If you're interested, hit me up next time you're flying the Taus. I also use the Freelancer Network, you can 'ping' me there and I can launch to go meet you.

And Premier, I hear you!

Copy me on any of your supply demands and I'll do my best to chip in. I'm sure others reading this broadcast will as well. Pilots though? Ahh that is a most valuable commodity in Sirius. If I find any, I may keep them! *laughs*

But I left the employ of the Crown rather abruptly. It was during quite a hectic period though, I've often wondered if anyone knew I left to form the LRF, so I'm not quite sure if I'll be shot for lingering in Bretonia too long! I suppose some of those in the brass who were around then are MIA or KIA now, maybe it doesn't matter. But, I'm no longer a Privateer or BIS agent and my own ops are not connected to Bretonian Intelligence. So as long as its no trouble for you, I'm open to do business. Every little bit always helps eh?

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

Rebroadcasting...

I'd like to begin staging hyperspace incursions into Enclave space in my Bustard Carrier. I have the ability to jump a small group of ships in and out, and can hold two fighters/bombers in our docking modules. I'd like to employ the tactic of jumping deep into enemy territory, raiding for cargo or to lure out some enemy, then jump back out to safety with goods, etc.

All we need now are a few pilots or other small raiders to join in. That goes to any remaining Maquis, Gaians, Junkers, Privateers or Pirates... I don't care as long as you wanna join in for a raid, I'll take a motley crew. No need to commit, involvement can be based on a job by job basis. Anyone who'd want be notified of a raid opportunity, can access the Freelancer Network, and I'll post offers for such jobs beforehand for anyone interested. I don't run it but I use it so it comes in handy (//I do run it but only oorply). When raids occur, we can just meet at a neutral station like a Freeport, and jump from there.

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
Pages: 1 2