Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fxHvh2J.png?1]

To: Lane Hackers.
Origin: Deep Omegas.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Esteemed Lane Hackers.

I am not sure if we have had the pleasure of conversation or business yet, but i am certain that my predecessor had.
My name is Celestia Ludenberg, and i have replaced miss Kirigiri as the new Guildmistress. I am coming to you with a proposition: i am willing to commit a sum of 500 (five hundred) million credits of my own funds and additional 250 (two hundred fifty) million credits of the Guild's funds for the undeniable confirmation of eradication of Michael Richard. Additionally, i would like this unfortunate event to be highlighted by media broadcast - be it a staged fake press conference or a news article written by your prodigious operatives i will leave to your discretion to decide, but i believe such a minor challenge should be well within your capabilities.
As you are most certainly aware of the individual's rich backstory of shifting allegiance on a whim of his sudden mood swings or general mental disorder i believe you will agree that he is better off eradicated before he makes another move that may compromise his current environment to a threat more serious than his mental issues.

Do we have a deal?

~Celestia Ludenberg.[Image: GotiQPd.gif]

Attachments: None.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144c.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Guildmistress Ludenberg.

My name is Raphael Drake, Assassin of the Lane Hackers. I've read your message and I am surprised by your overwhelming offer to take down a single person, you must really hate him don't you? We will accept your contract on the mentioned person and will keep our eyes open for every possible opportunity to strike the target and take him out. But there is also the possibility of the target surviving the assassination and reappear later, will the reward still paid out if we cannot confirm is truly dead? My colleagues and I do our work well enough but sometimes something happens that is unforeseen.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: ts30Q2N.png?1]

To: Raphael Drake.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Mister Drake.

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My... hate in regards to Michael Richard is quite an overstatement. Althrough, the Guild have withnessed his true, treacherous nature, and is concerned about said person falling under the influence of parties more powerful and ill-minded than the Crayter Republic. They may be chaotic and may lack the ideological core, but they are not considered a threat at this moment. However, such unstable elements pose danger much greater, and must be either kept in check or removed for people's convenience. And, since we can no longer keep said individual in check...
... he left us no other choice.
With the consideration of the funds involved in the contract it will be the responsibility of you and your colleagues to prepare for as much unforeseen circumstances as possible. Answering your question - no, contract will only be fulfilled when the target is irrevocably and undeniably dead, and the discussed payment will only be provided when the contract is completed.

Be creative, mister Drake. Bring me his head on a silver plate, make this a closed room murder, disintegrate him if you have to. Your ability to complete the contract in professional and discreet manner is the main reason i am offering the contact to the Lane Hackers.

Or could it be... that i have been sorely mistaken this whole time?

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Miss Ludenberg, the Lane Hackers refuse to take up the contract by the fact that we cannot guarantee mentioned person's death upon the destruction of his ship. We appreciate your trust in us. The transmission has been terminated.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: CznYGNt.png?1]

To: Raphael Drake.
Encryption: Twin Drill Certified.

That is most unfortunate. Have a splendid day, mister Drake.