Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcast Imperial Coalition || From: E. Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 09kfN65.jpg]

Hello.

I've already expressed support for your organization so I am going to skip on formalities a little, may I? I think we could use a little more coordination between us. While I do find goals that you proclaim a little naive, you seem to be on the right side. As you know I never seek to suppress any groups of Outcasts that do make it into space. We are sailing the same boat named Malta and I am glad that you seem to have a clear understanding of this.

My conditions are very simple and understandable too. I would not like you to participate in any campaigns that would damage me, my family or its interests. This includes disinformation campaigns or attempts to hurt my reputation. On my part, I will guarantee you the same. If there are concerns about me or my actions, then I'd be glad to discuss it and explain things. I don't need excuses, but some things may look confusing and I understand that. Sound reasonable, right? If that's so then there are things that we could discuss in both domestic and foreign scenes.

★Outcast Princess★

[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: sL2vHUd.png]

--To: Loyola
--Encryption: Cardamine
--Subject: Coordination

Buenas Tardes,

Loyola, if you would kindly. Elaborate more on the coordination you are proposing, the extent of it mainly.

Furthermore, we have no interest in partaking on subversive actions against fellow Outcasts. As I have already made aware through my actions, in regards to yourself and the Administrator of IRMM's communications about Omicron Tau. I am not interested in engaging in a power struggle between you both and if I have questions that need answering. I am not afraid to ask.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

IRMM? Why they are a concern? Since you bring it up I guess I will get it out of the picture, my stance is fully defensive and is to protect the interests of other Outcasts, allies and other partners. We don't need obsessed traffic police on our main routes. That's all about it. I am more than capable of solving this particular problem myself and I don't need your involvement unless you wish to be involved.

Let's go on case-by-case and see if we have a matching position. I believe that traditionally Taus being the most important region. With Bretonian relations coming back to where they belong, I think we need to see for new opportunities to prevent any stability in this region. Chaos is the best environment for Cardamine trade traditionally, and having anyone establishing a firm hold on Taus would affect our trade in a bad way. With the new Gallia government coming to power, things are unfortunately becoming quite stable with no new conflicts emerging as of now.

Currently, Enclave is the only factor and keeping Taus not stable, but they are isolated. They are now in conflict with both Gallia and Bretonia, while their fortifications located away from Cardamine routes. I'd not want to help Bretonia, IMG's subguild "CR", and Gallia by hammering them down. While at the same time I see a little to none ground to have any sort of deal with them too. I'd like to hear of your vision of Tau strategy, after that we can move on to other topics, the list of important things to discuss is quite long.

★Outcast Princess★

--Encryption: Tighter than a Molly's wallet

Buenas Tardes,

Typically, I would agree with you in regard to keeping the Tau's unstable. However I believe it was such instability that allowed one such Gallia to punch into it and be relatively unopposed. Chaos being not only our friend in the matter, but also the friend of whomever invades the systems with conviction.

Prior to Bretonia outright banning Cardamine, I would have advocated attempts to legalise it further within Bretonia and push our agenda within its borders. Keeping Bretonia neutral would in turn make caradmine trading safer for our runners. At least, if they were on board. I suspect that Liberty is partially behind their shift in relations with we Maltese.

The Crayter should currently be falling apart form the inside. Their extension across the Tau's while having being mauled severely coupled with their over-extension suggests that they're mostly just posturing at the moment. I would presume that any strike against them would rock them to their core, and may even severely cripple them more than they have been already. As for the miners guild, since our relations with Bretonia are souring, and they were betrayed by Bretonia and the Crayter. They maybe a prime candidate to court. We have had a long standing conflict with them, but given their current situation, they could prove an interesting subject to have for Malta.

Lastly, the Enclave. I assume they are in a worse situation as the Crayter in terms of supplies. They are likely burning out, and so could be waited out. They could be useful to use against Bretonia, and keep Gallia off of us. However, given their bruised ego and self-righteousness in mass-murder. I do not believe they are good candidates for cooperation.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

Out positions seem to be pretty close, I am glad. Now let's discuss one domestic question before we proceed on foreign affairs.

[Image: Ul2YrOu.png?1]

Is that yours?

★Outcast Princess★

--Encryption: Tighter than a Molly's wallet

Buenas Tardes,

Colour me surprised, I would have expected more questions about domestic affairs.
But yes, the that station's administrator falls under the Imperial Coalición.

I assume there is a reason for your interest?

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

As I said we will discuss everything from the case to case. I dislike dumping everything into the one pile and this helps to get things really sorted. As for this base and point of my interest to it, I'd first need to know what are your plans for it first. I mean initially, my interest was more about who the fuck owns it.

★Outcast Princess★

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Loyola
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Coordination

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

I am not entirely sure why the interrogation. But the station is for the needs of the Coalición Imperial Maltesa.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

That's good.

I wish I could take a break, but some events are happening. Keiko reports that the Blood Dragons were apparently actively hugging and loving the Coalition in Kusari like yesterday. You see, we held them on the gunpoint even before that, because they refused to pay even a little bit of respect and refused to negotiate. Now they simply blocked the channel and I think I've had enough.

Let me get this down, FUCK THE BLOOD DRAGONS. Current iteration that is. I think we could do something about it. They don't seem to be paying respect to Malta and them hugging commies in Kusari is the last thing we need. What do you think?

★Outcast Princess★

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Loyola
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Coordination

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

I have been made aware of what the Blood Dragons are doing, and I find it rather irresponsible of them to bring the Communists into Kusari without even consulting their GC allies, or so it seems. Let alone considering the ramifications from threatening our supply routes. I would agree that their arrogance and disregard for Malta is an insult that they should be punished for.

I have already messaged the GC, informing them that we are willing to assist them in removing the Coalition. If the Blood Dragons get in the way, we will remove them too. They are not prepared for the consequences they will bring upon themselves, and if we need to make a move. It would be preferable that the consequence is one that they would not soon forget.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

Pages: 1 2