Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attn: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Supply
TO: Junker Congress

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I would like to begin by thanking you for your assistance in the construction of Chesterfield Station. Your help has ensured the construction and commissioning of the station to be a success.

However, as you are aware, the increased demand has put a strain on our staff with many choosing to work over time; I am looking to ease some of the workload. If nothing else other than to allow our pilots more time with their families. To be able to achieve this, I need your help. I require 40,000 units of High Performance Alloy to be imported from Bretonia, directly to Chesterfield Station. I will pay 1,800sc per unit at point of delivery, and I will also offer a 'bonus' at the completion of the job should you be willing to assist with this.

I look forward to working with you on this, and again in the future.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

[Image: avatar_7714.png]

Greetings,

Our haulers shall soon be hauling the High Performance Alloy, if they haven't started already. I look forward to seeing the base at it's full status.

Sincerely,
Sarah Masterson
Liberty Director, Junker's Congress
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Supply
TO: Junker Congress

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Thank you for your assistance in bringing in these supplies. As you are aware, we have successfully completed stage two of the construction of Chesterfield.

As the latest reports have deemed the station to be fit for use, we are opening the doors for it to take over from where we finished at Doe Industries Space Port. This is where I need to restart the mining contract we discussed previously. While there will be limited space available for this, I believe we will be able to make this work.

I will be in touch over a secure network to discuss the finer details.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering