Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia -- Cooperation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Senior Agent-in-Command 'Siren'

Good day

As discussed, I'm opening a more formal line of communications with your organization. And as said before, I and indirectly, the Liberty Security Force, are interested in technological advancements you have made. Due to the esoteric nature of your group, it would probably best for someone in Auxesia to share some basic information as opposed to there being speculation on my part.

I look forward to your response.

In service to the Republic.

'Siren'
Senior Agent-in-Command
TacOps

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Venator ONYX STATUETTE
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: YMmXOYS.png]

Greetings.

Onyx Statuette here.

As it was mentioned before, yes, Covenant does possess an expertise in cybernetics and bionics. I am sure that you won't find anyone better than us in Sirius in these two disciplines. That's part of our nature and essential for our philosophy of existence.

You are looking for a 'pathways to improve your military and medical applications', we are interested in a intel, technology and a general cooperation. I don't have specifics yet, Inner Phalanx is still thinking about it but I it is definitely that we are interested in being more 'welcomed' in Liberty space. As your government is interested in Omicron sector and is currently in process of building a gateway to that region, it would be extremely useful for Covenant if we would be allowed to use it.

So, Agent, let's discuss what Covenant can offer. Let's say that your agency potentially have a handicapped pilot who is also an agent and is very interested in being useful again. We can give him a replacement prosthesis of our own design, surgically insert neural implants into the frontal cortex to improve his fighting capabilities and also implant hormone inhibitors to control their behavior on the battlefield, under a very specific conditions. This particular 'handicapped' is going to be a 'demo'-version of a cooperation between Covenant and Agency. This 'handicapped' might be you, Agent, indeed.

If Agency will be pleased with a results then we can start some sort a full-time cooperation. What do you think about it?

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Senior Agent-in-Command 'Siren'

Onyx

I appreciate the speed of your response, but I must the way you word your suggestions are ominous at best. I do understand what you are implying, but I am not handicapped, and do not believe I currently need any improvement. I do have an alternative suggestion.

Everyone is aware of the powered armor often used by strike teams, boarding parties, and ground forces, but the technology has remained far behind that of, say, spacecraft. Clunky, slow, and often a detriment when the terrain is not agreeable.

My first focus will be on war. Is your cybernetic technology able to improve on existing powered gear, particularly exo-skeletons and armor? The Force has what we believe to be the best tactical equipment available, but a slight edge isn't enough. An improvement in just the mobility, and a reduction of the bulk of the assault suits would be a major step forwards, and I feel it'd be a good way to gauge exactly how far our deal can go.

In service to the Republic.

'Siren'
Senior Agent-in-Command
TacOps

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Venator ONYX STATUETTE
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: YMmXOYS.png]

Greetings.

Onyx Statuette here.

I talked with our researchers, cybernetic engineers and surgeons about your alternative suggestion. This took some time.

Problem is that current general state of external armor is in it's peak. We can tweak the design solutions, make it more efficient, change the outlook or add new gear but we can't make it much-much better without invention of absolutely new materials or new mechanisms.

But it's too early to say that nothing can be done. We need several kits of your latest assault armor and exo-skeletons. Maybe they are not actually that good and there's plenty of ways to improve them. Bring them in sealed packages to Inverness, Invergordon Space Port, Hangar 2B. We will pick them up there. After that, we will immediately start working on them. I will keep you updated and depending on the results of our work - you will decide, how we are going to be rewarded.

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream