Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Caitlyn Cross | From: Garcia Ortega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Caitlyn Cross
Source: Inodoro, Ortega Señorío, Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Wanderlust Magazine

[Image: FSGQyqf.png]

Amigo, what is this!?

Your magazine is spouting some bullsh|t about the Coalition being the sabotaging the Hispania. This isn't what I said at all!

I told you, ese. The now Corsairs caused the problems on the Hispania, there own little power-struggle probably lead to the explosion! - Then they had the audacity to abandon and condemn the rest of us on the Hispania to die as they stole all functional shuttles and ran with them.

Warded off Coalition for centuries... ES-E! Those rat-bag-bastardo bottom-feeders don't even know where the Omicrons are, let alone being worth a mention as being 'warded off'.

P.S This issue was ok, you should probably tell the Bretonians to start doing their job.

Garcia Ortega,
Coalición Imperial Maltesa
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: To Mister Diaz
Encryption: Very Strong

Subject: Wanderlust Misstake

Good Day Mister Ortega.

I dont Know what went Wrong i gave the Wanderlust Team my Logs and Everything but i Need to Say that it is a Common Story in House Space that the Colaiton Sabotaged the Hispania to Be Honest i Belive You that it was the Corsairs especialy after ther Attack on My Ship but this was 800 Years ago and we dont Know if the Corsairs Back then or Even Now didnt have Some Coaliton Bastards in ther Ranks My Mother was Killed By the Coaliton in the Omegas so i have no Love for them all they can Hope is that i dont Blast them Out of the Skys if they Arent Nice and the Corsairs Stay on thin Ice for me i Have to be Neutral Becouse of Company Policy if i See one but that does not mean that i didnt Imagine a Target on that Ship i will tell the Wanderlust Team to Corect the Mistake But i am Not sure if they Do as i Said it is Common Belive and well the House Peapole Like thier Fary Tale i hope this Will not Ruin Future Buisnes

Regards,
Caitlyn Cross

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Red Velvet Club
Where Dreams Come True
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: To Mister Diaz
Encryption: Very Strong

Subject: My Misstake

Good Day Mister Ortega.

After i send you My Last Comm i was going throug my Comms again and there i Found it i did Not Send the Damm Comm Log after i Wrote my Report for OS&C i Prepared the Comm Log for Sending but i didnt Send it i Just Saved it and due to the Last Well you Read that we Were a Bit Under Presure by the Enclave and Others i Simply Forget it to Send so the Wanderlust Team didnt have all the Data they Need for an Complete Article i Hope you can forgive me for this

Ps. after it was an Corsair Fighter that disrupted the Trade Lane and so almost Killed my Boss Jonathan Seaborn and lead to the Almost Destuction of the Brezzewood i dont think that the Corsairs can Expect a Warm Welcome from us in the Near Future they have a loot to Explain

Regards,
Caitlyn Cross

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Red Velvet Club
Where Dreams Come True