Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Velvet Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed OFFLINE

[Image: 1HWyniy.png]

COMM ID: Agent, Eagle-6
TARGET ID: Velvet Command
SUBJECT: Explanation for the presence in the Omicrons
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
PRIORITY: LOW

Good day, to whom it may concern.

First, allow me to introduce myself. I am Agent Eagle-6, the current Commanding Officer of the LSFC-Seattle, we are from the secondary branch of the LSF as I've told your associates before, so me and the crew can only speak on our behalf. We've been requested to explain why we are in the Omicrons, so I'll give a brief explanation.

I won't waste time, and get straight to the point: The reason for our presence mainly it to support the Core forces against a major increase in criminal activity in the Omicrons, more than the usual anyway, however our top priority is to deal with any Nomads that may threaten the lives of others, regardless of affiliation, everyone else is secondary priority, provided that they think alike. Unfortunately I've witnessed Core, and Order forces engaging one another while Nomads were present, we'll attempt to avoid such scenarions, and resort to similar action only in self-defense.

The Seattle will be stationed in Omicron Delta for the time being, so in case you need our assistance, be sure to contact us.
That'd be all for now, I'll await your reply.

In service of the Republic

Eagle-6
Agent
Liberty Security Force, Secondary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: SvI5KeK.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 13th of February, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Liberty Presence

Max speaks in a respectful tone

"Howdy Eagle-6

Thankyou for explainin' your presence but, I have a request for you. Velvet has observed you for some time, and whilst you have been cordial, respectful and lawful in abiding by the No-Fire-Zone at Freeport 11 your presence at Freeport 11 is a issue. It is not a issue for us but it has been a issue for other residents of Freeport 11, you have also at times brought in Liberty Siege Cruiser and been within the No-Fire-Zone for some time which worries people. We respectfully ask that you dock all your forces within the Omicrons at Yaren Base, this request will not apply under these circumstances:

1. There are Nomad Threats within the No-Fire-Zone.
  2. You require emergency repairs
  3. Trading Ships and protecting them

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==