Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Toys and Games // Admiral John Redmond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Blue Hawaii

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Technology & Grants Department (T&G)

Good day.

The Venerable has been in the water for 3 weeks longer than initial estimations, and is in need of some drydock time. I am pulling her back from Poole into Nottingham for a little RnR at Aland, unfortunately the shipyard is a little inadequate in terms of size, but the facilities will suffice for the low level of work we need doing.

I have the desire however to also upgrade the armaments to something a little more, experimental, to see if it improves combat efficiency. Nearby Medway Dock as I recall is a research facility for experimental weaponry, and I have used their services in the past.

As such, I would like to request the following advanced weaponry;

3x Gale Battleship turret

To be delivered at the earliest convenience to the H.M.S Venerable, for immediate armament.

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Oversector Outer
Bretonian Armed Forces
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Video-Textual
Encryption: Lapsang Souchong
To: Admiral John Redmond

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Good day, Admiral.

We do have those in stock, due to our efforts in retrieving specialized equipment from the veritable graveyard in front of Planet New London. They are in our New London facility warehouses, but after conferring with our logistical department, I arranged for a delivery to be made to Aland Shipyard. Processing order is BAF-KL15239-YTF. Expect delivery within the next few hours.

With regards,

Captain William Briggson
Executive Officer, Technology & Grants
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies