Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Announcement from OSI |Gran Canaria Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Logo-big.png]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Celcius Abonwood - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

Ladies and Gentleman and member's of the press.
The statement i am about to make, is to lay out the position of OSI in regards to the group known as the Gran Canaria Army, or GCA.
With what we at OSI know of the GCA, they are those Zoner's who rather then accept Bretonia's new rule, or pick up and move to pastures new, have decided to take up arm's with the desire to defend their home from Bretonia who are the percieved invaders.
With the actions made by Bretonia, to Annex the planet, it is understandable that there is much anger towards them as they for all intent's and purpose's did technically invade our home of Gran Canaria (now Planet Exeter).
It is understandable that the feeling is, our home has been forcefully taken away from us, and that many have been forced to flee our once neutral space.
We at OSI accept that wanting Planet Exeter to return to being Gran Canaria and for Bretonia to leave Exeter to be Omega 49 once more is a want we as Zoner's all share with the GCA, we want nothing more then for our home to be OUR'S again.

With this said however, the stance GCA have taken is something we cannot support, it is not our way, the Zoner way. The hostile and aggressive actions used by the GCA, taking up arm's is a far shout from the Neutral Diplomatic nature of our people, and it is one that will cast a shadow on us all, for the past has shown that we as a people are quickly tarred with the same brush for the mis givings of one person or a small group. I emplore the Gran Canaria Army to reconsider their choices, and instead join with peaceful and diplomatic protest, for the risk to the rest of us is high from the violence displayed by the GCA.

OSI has and always will keep its position as a neutral Entity, we have worked with both the Bretonian Government and Zoner representatives planetside to find peaceful solutions, we cannot condone what the GCA do, for it puts at risk the fragile relationship we are trying to build, again i ask the GCA to consider lowering their arms and instead work with us peacefully.

Thank you all for your time

[Image: lrglogo1.png]
Transmission Source Private - Direct Communique to Sirius
CC: Gran Canaria Army, OSI
Transmission Location: Classified|| Heavily Secured || Video Feed Active

[Image: GPXZf1N.jpg]
[Image: zNpK2iv.png]

To the people of Gran Canaria,

I hear you. As the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Gallia, I hear your pleads loud and clear. The annexation of your home was imperialistic, cruel, and unjust. The final desperate cry by a government who lost. Even now they remain weak, and indecisive as their parliament bickers among themselves about funding to keep you oppressed. Rather than turning inwards to help their own, they wish only to continue their acts of aggression on people who want nothing more than to be left alone, and it's not the only time that these war-mongers have gone out of their way to cause pain and suffering to those who wished to remain neutral. I hear you, for I know exactly what you suffer - to lose everything you and your family once worked hard to achieve. Our enemies are one and the same, and these war-mongers will not stop until you are nothing more than a distant memory.

Generations of your families have seeded the land that you call home and protect, and generations more will continue calling it home should your resistance continue. Resist the calls to lay down your arms until Bretonian boots are off your land, and Bretonian ships are out of your skies.

Remember Monsieur's and Madame's, you have a friend with me.

Crown-Prince Joseph deFrance
Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Gallia, Systems of Hebrides,
Principality of Dublin, and Grand Duke of Burgundy.

Transmission Terminated || Secured Communique Accepted
Encryption Attached - N/A