Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [open RP] Vice City, a secret bar on Planet Curacao.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ID: Cpt. Jack Ashton
[Image: Cpt-Jack-Ashton.jpg]

It has been a while since Jack has been on Curacao for an extended period of time. Having be tasked with keeping up the OS&C presence in Kusari and Gallia has kept the Boundless Pleasure from returning to Curacao for a while. But a minor upgrade to the faulty Nav system on the ship, which was overdue, has now grounded the ship for a while. Taking advantage of this Jack slowly made their way down the dark alleyways and making sure no one followed them Jack arrived at a small door.

*Knock, Knock*

"Yes" said the voice behind the door.

Jack: "Long live Dionysus"

The door quickly opens and Jack enters, the big fella quickly frisks Jack and lets them enter the smokey, sweet smelling room behind. Jack walks straight to the bar, orders a Liberty ale and a cigar and starts looking around the establishment.

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Have a pleasant flight!

ID: Cpt. Marcel Dumas

"I'll end up lost, I'm sure." Marcel was thinking to himself "I've never been in those buildings. All the captain lounges are on the opposite side of the platform, probably this place it's even forbidden to unauthorized persons". Another hallway, second corridor to the right, two doors to open. At one point he tought mr. Ashton had made fun of him "Damn libertonian, I'll make him pay somehow when I'll manage to get out of here". Suddenly, after the umpteenth turn, the red door cited on captain Ashton mail appeared in front of the Gallic captain.
"Well, kinda unexpected actually. Maybe is not entirely a joke"
He put an ear to the door: no voices or sound.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?"

"ehm" The answer had taken him off guard
"Long last...sacrebleu no wait, long live Dionysus!"

The door opened: four new faces for him looked him up and ceased to do whatever they were doing.
Quite uncomfortable he started to move towards the bar when a familiar voice broke the silence:

"Marcel! You made it, finally!

Have a pleasant flight!

Jack Ashton

"Marcellus! You made it, finally!" Jack almost yells as Marcellus enters the bar ... Laughing Jack extends a hand ... "You know, I bet I looked the same my first night here" Jack looks away towards the bartender ... "Roger, can we have two ales and a couple of cigars?" ... the bartender looks at Jack annoyed "Jack, you know my name is Bob" ... "It sure is Roger, but that's an ugle name, I prefer not to use it" ... the bartender hands Marcellus an ale and a cigar, "you would think that joke would get old quickly, but here we are" ... Jack grabs their ale and raises it ... "Salute my friend! I hope it wasn't too hard to find this place, but it does make me wonder if the others will manage to find it as well"

Have a pleasant flight!

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

Cait Looks at the Corridors why do they all look the Same she was Here because of a Rumor Jack told her somewhere in Vice City is a Secret Bar and as Cait had nothing to while the Velvet was Moored in Baltimore she Tock a Shuttle to Curacao and Searched for the Rumor a Secret Bar for OS&C Capitans with a Secret Password to enter that Got her Interested at least was this 2 Hours ago now she Just wants to Find the Damm Place. wait that Door could it be well it is a Red Door so she Knocked "Password" asks a Big Fellow "Realy Jack that was no Joke, dam what was it again" she Thought "ahhhm Long live Ceasar" The Fellow lifts and Eyebrow. "ok that was the wrong dam it what was it long, long, something Greek Cait tock her Comm device and looked at the mail "Long live Dionysus" The Fellow sighed and let her Trough as she Entered he Grabed her Arm and Pointed at her Gun "Just give it to Him Cait no Weapons allowed here" Sayed a Familiar voice

"Just give it to Him CAIT! no Weapons allowed here" ... "and besides, tonight your better off being snarky than violent. The owners of this place doesn't look kindly to any disturbances that bring attention to its existence." ... Jack looks at the bartender and lifts three fingers ... "you want more cigars too? I am not sure you can handle it mate" ... the bartender points to Jacks breast pocket and then to their face ... "You got half in your pocket, and besides that you're not even half way done with the last one you bought when he walked in" ... the bartender points a Marcellus ... "You lot better not get carried away, we can't have another incident like the last time you came in here Jack!" ... Jack grins uncomfortably ... "Right, sorry about that Bob, that won't happen again" ... Jack turns towards Cait and Marcellus ... "Anyhow, Cait, I suppose you don't smoke anyways, right?" ... Jack grabs the three beers and hurries toward a secluded table on the far side of the room while gesturing for the others to follow suit.

Have a pleasant flight!

Cait locked at the Big One "this Gun is Holy to me so Keep it well" she took the Gun and gave it to him "Don't worry Litle Lady she is Safe with me" he said with a deep growling bass, Cait walked to Jack and Dumas she gave Jack a Hug " you know I am Felling a Bit Naked now my Friend so the Drinks are better to be Worth it" she Gave Dumas her hand "nice to meet you in person I am Cait"

Waiting for both of them to sit at the table Jack pushes two beers their way ... "Right, I am happy both of you made it." ... "As you know changes both within and without seems to be inevitable, and I just wanted a chance to talk with my fellow Captains off the record" ... Silence ensues while Jack takes a large sip of their beer and exclaims ... "To bad John couldn't make it, well such is life" ... "So what do both of you think of the spat between Bretonia and Rheinland? and the IMG I suppose eventhough it seems they want nothing to do with it." ... Jack looks around the table ... "Not to seem like a cold person, as I do understand that many lives could potential be lost. But as we have good standing with both perhaps we could benefit from this should hostilities break out, perhaps certain passengers would love a sight of these two Houses crashing. As far as I understand this kind of turism was common on Earth during what they called The Civil Wars of the Americas." ... Jack looks nervous around ... "so am I out of line or could this be a possible way for us to make gains from a bad situation?"

Have a pleasant flight!

Jacks Question gave her something to Think about, there are some Tourists that search the Thrill and Excitement of the Unusual. She knows this more than any other, but this "I don't know Jack I mean sure there will be Passengers that are Interested in Such tours, but it is One thing to Fly into such a Battle by Accident and another To do it on Purpose. the first one is Simply bad Luck, but to make a Spectacle out of a War. could lead to a PR disaster, you know how many Know-it-alls are out there who would storm our Gates with their Opinion. on the other hand, if Hostilities Break out in that Region this could Lead to a Refugee Crisis. Spraque is near and a lot of People have the Leeds Blockade still in Mind so if Bretonia and Rheinland start a War or just a Border Conflict there will be a Loot of People who then Search a New Neighborhood" Cait Steals one of Jacks Cigars she doesn't Smoke often but this Conversation demands it

Jack Ashton

"I see your point Cait, it was just a thought" ... "Maybe not my finest." ... Jack looks down for a second ... "No you are right, it is better PR to help refugees than to facilitate the morbid indulgences of the rich" ... Jack takes a sip of their beer ... "How is your little secret pet project coming along? Trident Expeditions was it?"

Have a pleasant flight!

Cait takes a drag from the cigar and a Sip of the Rum she Ordered "well the Question wasn't so Unusual, to be Honest as the Gallic war was Still Roaring and I was Independent I had Multiple Customers who asked for a War tour but I Rejected it, and it is Called Triton Expeditions after an old God from Earth he was a Sea God if i Remember Corectly, well let's say I have more Headaches than usual in the Last time while some of my Contacts have Interest others haven't even Awnserd jet and the Rest" She takes her Drink In one swallow and signaled the Bar Keeper to have another one "well the Rest is so much Captured in the old Ways that they didn't even Consider my Offers, on the Other hand, I could Assemble some Capitans under my Flag and hope that more will follow. but say how is it Going with your Projects

Pages: 1 2