Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Rheinland Military Press Office

Subject: Reporting on the Destruction of Alexanderwerft Station

Greetings friends,

My name is Captain Jonathan Seabourne of the Orbital Spa and Cruise liner Breezewood. I'm also editor-in-chief of our inflight magazine, Wanderlust. One of our captains, Caitlyn Cross of the Red Velvet Club recently came across your fleet in action demolishing an abandoned station called Alexanderwerft in the New Berlin system. The fleet commanders were gracious enough to allow her and her ship to stay and witness the demolition and we'd like to write up the event for our next issue.

I wanted to reach out and see if there were any security concerns about reporting the event or the ships that were present. We of course always aim to work with our partner houses to address their security concerns, and I would hate to put any Rheinlander lives at risk accidentally. We can omit the names of the ships that took part, for example, though it might also be good for morale for those crews to see their work noticed by others.

Also, if the military wanted to include any official comments, we're always happy to highlight the actions and motivations of house militaries and law enforcement agencies. If there is anything else we can do to help your mission of keeping the peace in Rheinland, let us know.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Spa Lines Division

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
[Image: XXFKLSs.png]
Quelle: Schlachtschiff R.N.C. Freya, Planet Neu Berlin Orbit, Neu Berlin system, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Von: Grossflottilenadmiral der Garde Katherine Anneliese von Meyer
An: Captain Johnathan Seabourne
Gegenstand: --
Verschlüsselung: BW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Schönen tag, Herr Seabourne.

I am Grossflotillenadmiral von Meyer of the Rheinland Bundeswehr. I was in command of the Bundeswehr forces during the operation against Alexanderwerft, and shall represent them as such.

The Bundeswehr (=BW=) has no official issues with Wanderlust showcasing our operation against the derelict station, and would likely benefit from the publicity to deter further individuals from partaking in the same actions. I will greenlight the publication of any article you wish to report, though should any individual commanders of the Rheinwehr who were also present come forward wishing to omit their names from the article, I ask that their request be respected. I would also submit a request to the Buro der Marinenachristendiensts (BDM|) for their input, as one of their vessels, the Balder, was also present during the operation, if you have not already.

I would also like to ask that a notice be added simply stating our desire for readers to follow Rheinland's law. Simple mistakes or exceptionally grievous errors are all subject to the law, and all who are kept abreast of it are better for it.
Should the Bundeswehr be made aware of any non-classified deconstructions in the future, we will aim to alert Orbital Spa and Cruise of the time and location. I was not anticipating that people enjoyed watching these sorts of things.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Grossflottilenadmiral der Garde Katherine Anneliese von Meyer,
Schlachtgruppe Freya
Bundeswehr Oberkommando

Anlagen: 0