Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blacklight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Rising an eyebrow, she asked in jest. "I do not have an invite? I'm hurt." Smirking, she looked at Lukas. "Also, trust do not come cheap in Bretonia. It has his share of traitors and collaborators with the enemy. I recall that you, very publicly so, denounced Bretonia about Exeter, months ago. While you and I know why it happened, still it casts doubts and fears in the present." Opening her wrist-pad, she started to type a small message and continued to speak during so. "Even now, I am tasked to bring one of those collaborators to justice. And thanks to you, I know where to start." Closing the wrist-pad she looked at the ship docking with the Freeport.
He shrugged, still with the smile. "Sorry, I wasn't planning on inviting anyone beyond my immediate family and Dagon. But at this rate it's bound to be a public spectacle, so feel free to eavesdrop." Keller produced no immediate reaction to her comment about a collaborator, he hadn't done it intentionally and had no knowledge about it either, he did eventually decide to provide a small remark. "You're welcome." He set his now empty cup aside and look out one of the observation windows, taking in the view of Sprague from this far away.
Leaning back, she nodded. "Very well." The transport finished its docking procedures and the soft alert sound that it was safe to exit the ship sounded. Getting up, she shook hands with Keller. "I wish you the best, Lukas, and I am certain the wedding will be perfect." Her wrist-pad beeped, signaling an incoming message. Sighing with a small smirk, she continued. "Unfortunately, we are duty and unavoidable." Before waiting for a retort from Keller, she let a small laugh. "The bloody will have to come later." Reaching at the door, it opened automatically. Before heading out, she looked back at Lukas. "If you have need of me, you know where to reach me."
Pages: 1 2 3 4