Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Velvet Spring Activity Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]InRP Name?:[/b]
[b]OORP Name?:[/b]
[b]How Activity are you be honest?:[/b]
[b]What do you want to see the faction do:?[/b]
[b]Will you be more active in future?:[/b]
InRP Name?: Sabine Canerra
OORP Name?: Kruemelchen
How Activity are you be honest?: Not much at all, it has kind of downgraded to just logging when there're nomads or other baddies around.
What do you want to see the faction do:? I doubt there can be done a lot. If it isn't possible to get all people active for all sorts of roleplay shenanigans.
Will you be more active in future?: I doubt, at least in most factions.
InRP Name?: George Miller
OORP Name?: GAIVS TROLLIVS
How Active are you, be honest: Not much. I usually log in to help others when I've got time to do so.
What do you want to see the faction do?: I might have something in mind, including Gran canaria, but I highly doubt that's going to happen the way things have turned out.
Will you be more active in future?: I'll try, though I'm not much in the mood for playing this game anymore; I've been playing since 2009.
InRP Name?: Eugene Cardinal
OORP Name?: Mithras
How Activity are you be honest?: Active in some evenings if I feel like playing. Especially if I have wine.
What do you want to see the faction do:? Type type roleplays.
Will you be more active in future?: Depends on the amount of booze I get.
InRP Name?: Ian Norris
OORP Name?: Black Smoke
How Activity are you be honest?: I'm barely playing the game
What do you want to see the faction do?: Do what you want my dudes
Will you be more active in future?: Doubt
InRP Name?: Bob "Bulldog" Bobberson the third, esquire.
OORP Name?: Solandros/Promotheus
How Active are you be honest?: On forums active, ingame mostly on weekends only
What do you want to see the faction do:? More special projects
Will you be more active in future?: Due to work and other RL obligations it is unlikely I'll be active ingame on days besides the weekends.
InRP Name?: Tia Stormclaw
OORP Name?: thisDerius (BadPanda)
How Activity are you be honest?: As much as I can as I am 1IC of the Core.
What do you want to see the faction do:?Regular activity is as much as I can see atm.
Will you be more active in future?: I can currently be active for FP11 business. Send me PM on discord for anything regarding FP11