Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Parisian Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mini_200322064215735413.jpg]
Marie-Christine Lallande
[Image: mini_200322073448803114.png]

Collective Association "Mums against Drugs"
Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........The Parisian Assembly
.......● SENDER:-..............Marie-Christine Lallande
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Quillan
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Drugs Policies

To: The Parisian Assembly

Mesdames, mesdemoiselles, messieurs of the Parisian Assembly,

My name is Marie-Christine Lallande, one of the co-founder of the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs".
I'm contacting you, today to brought to this fair Assembly, the serious problem of Drugs in the The Confederacy of Gallia.

Although, we do appreciate and congratulate the Government for banning most of the drugs that plague Gallia and endanger our childrens, we do feel that is not enough, and that we must carry on the fight against drugs to a higher level.

Mesdames, mesdemoiselles, messieurs of the Parisian Assembly, you must realize that drugs aren't manufactured, provided and distributed, all by themselves. And that, we must carry the fight against drugs, to whom they come from : the drug dealers.

As it has been done with the , cursed be their name, Outcasts and their hideous poison known as Cardamine, we expect that other groups known for their drug trafficking activities, would be banned from the The Confederacy of Gallia's space.
We've all seen the ravages done for decades, by the drug known as Nox; also its providers, the Corsican Mafiosi, are able to roam freely in our space, spreading their desease and causing thousands of death every year.

We, the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" do expect the Parisian Assembly, to take act on this matter and enshrine in the law the banishment of the criminal organization know as the Unione Corse.

Merci de votre attention.

From,

Marie-Christine Lallande

Message End

Marie-Christine Lallande

Video Transmission

Re-Transmitting

[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Mademoissele Lallande!

We, representatives of Parisian Assembly, understand your concerns about drug-abusing problem in a Confédération. Illegal substance abusing was always a problem and we do everything in our power to prevent younger generations from choosing this trecherous path.
Let me show you chart of percentage people who were registered as substance abusers both in Confédération and in a former Kingdom, dating from 729 AGS to 742 AGS. These were recorded in: Nouveau Paris, Orleanais, Marne and Quillan. Upper collumn is percentage of so-called 'Nox' abusers and bottom one is so-called 'cardamine'.

As you can see, the percentage is declining very quickly. Cardamine abuse is almost eradicated from Confédération. This is because we, Parisian Assembly, are fighting directly the Outcast menace just outside of system Lorraine, in so-called system Omicron Tau. I send you a photoshoot of a planet 'Albegne' tactical bombardment by Marine Nationale Gaulois, where military installations and Cardamine storages are located.

Drug abuse is a specter of a civil conflict that was ravaging Gallia for many-many years and people during that time were desperate to forget about the horror of war, drug and alcohol were one of the easiest way. But now as we rebuild our nation, we aim to achieve harmony and prosperity. Local governments provide rehabilitation to those who are willing to start their life over and they are also cracking down the drug lords of Brigands, who are the main distributors of drugs and illegal alcohol. More to that, we are also building business with a Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Sirian company that is researching ways to hundred-percent heal people from Cardamine affiction which is known to be very dangerous to physical and mental health of abusers.

I hope that my message will reassure you that we do everything possible to fight the drugs without fighting the regular people who found themselves in a spiral of drug abusing, just to escape the horrific reality.

Sincèrement.

David Émile Comte
Representative of Parisian Assembly

Marie-Christine Lallande

Video Transmission

To: The Parisian Assembly

Monsieur Comte,

Tout d'abord, i am Madame Lallande, not Mademoiselle, let alone Madoissele.
And, Grand Dieu, please, do fix your pronunciation, as it would be a shame to all the Gallic people to have our representatives not being able to express themselves properly.

But, let's get back to your message.
We, the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" were amazed by the quality of you answer to our concerns.
Amazed is definitly the proper word to describe our feelings when we listened to your message untill the end, and, realized that there was no mention, at all, of the only request we formulated to the Parisian Assembly.
So let me refresh your memory by quoting myself :

(03-22-2020, 08:58 PM)Marie-Christine Lallande Wrote: [ -> ]We, the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" do expect the Parisian Assembly, to take act on this matter and enshrine in the law the banishment of the criminal organization known as the Unione Corse.

In fact, there's not even one mention of the Corsican Mafiosi, not once.
This led to make us think that you would be afraid to find a dead horse severed head in your bed, when you'd wake up, next morning.

Jokes apart, we were disapointed by your answer. But not only. We are now concerned. We do have now, doubts about your willingness to take this huge problem seriously.

Moreover, when you served us the Kingdom's records on the matters, it raised only more doubts As everyone involved in the fight against drugs knows, thoses numbers were largely and artificially reduced compared to the reality.We, at the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs", even collected some data , back in the days, that were higher for Planet Quillan, than the numbers whole study for la Nouvelle Paris, Orleanais, Marne and Quillan, provided by the Kingdom, altoguether ! In fact, the Kingdom was known to falsify the numbers in order to minimize the problem and swept it under the rug.
Anyway, trust me, we would more than than happy that the numbers provided, after the Kingdom fall, were true. But having such gap between the two, seems unlikely.
We do only hope that you would take the probleme of this desease plaguing Gallia, more seriously than the Kingdom did.
But i must say that we have doubts now.

Now, we the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" wanted to congratulate la Marine Nationale Gauloise for their exellent work against the Outcast, and their hideous poison storages, in orbit of planet "Albegne" . And i must add that we do have full confidence in them to carry out the fight against thoses and the petty thieves known as Brigands.
But once again we had doubts. We had the feeling that you were taking credits from someone else 's job, not to do your own, which is to legislate, if i can dare to remind you.

We although thought that qualifying the laters of drug Lords was a bit overated. Especially when everyone knows that the Corsican Mafiosi are the real big game in the Nox Traffic. The Unione Corse, precisely, that criminal organization you "forgot" to mention even once, during your message.

So, if we're back on the legislative problem. How the MNG will be able to hunt down the Drug Lords of the Corsican Mafiosi, if they aren't allowed byt the Law to hunt them down freely ?
And that would be why we , the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" do expect the Parisian Assembly, to legislate on this matter and enshrine in the law the banishment of the criminal organization know as the Unione Corse in order to let la Marine Nationale Gauloise do their job against ALL drug dealers.

Lastly, we did appreciate your efforts to contact Cryer Pharmaceuticals, this Sirian company that could help us againt the pioson of the abominations known as outcasts. We reminded us that Stabiline, a medication producted by that company , could help addicts to get clean from the outcast poison addiction is still illegal in The Confederacy of Gallia's space.
Therefore we do expect too, that the Stabiline will be removed from the contraband list soon enough.

To sum it up : Due to the numerous doubts raised by your message, we the Collective Association "Mums against Drugs" had the feeling that you did serve us so doublespeak as any random politician would do, in order not to take action.
But we'll let you the benefit of doubt :

So we're asking you once more. Will you :

• Legislate on this matter and enshrine in the law the banishment of the criminal organization known as the Unione Corse.
  • Remove Stabiline from the contraband list and enshrine it into the law.

Merci de votre attention.

From,

Marie-Christine Lallande

Message End