Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unioner Rollcall - Between the Stones. Spring - 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rollcall

---------------
[Image: XONkTQ5.png?1]

_The Unioners_
Proxima. Ardet. Ucagelon.

[Image: ANab14f.png?1]

[Image: 9khIWwM.jpg?1]
---------------

_Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky._ Rainer Marie Wilke. Earth.

My brothers, my children, my fathers, my sisters, my friends. We toil and we churn under the boots of monsters who wear the hides of men. Those who'd grind a man under the gears of his own machines.

We throw ourselves into the wheels, willingly, for they break on the bone of their inventors. There is the old dawn coming. Resurgent in the west. Fermenting in the streets of Hamburg and in the hearts of honest men.
We will rise above. We forgotten children of the homeland, will claim our place in the sun.
/

Hold the Hammer High. For Alster, For Beringia, for you.

[Image: un_f1_UPSA.png]

The Alster Unions have grown bolder, more eager, more public in their call for advocacy.

The hammer standard has withstood the blows of the Red Hessian Army and the Lane Hackers. Opportunists that have set upon the Unioners have come and gone. The uncertainty that followed the Massacre of Hamburg has crystalised from dark anticipation to a focus on building a better destiny for the disparate outlawed Unions. Negotiations with Rheinland corporations proceed tentatively, as the possibility of becoming more than a bagman for the unscruplous changes into a genuine value of advocacy and worker's action. This goal of reform is undercut by an occasionally fraid relationship with a new breed of Rheinland political and defence establishment, who would rather keep the universe the way it currently is.

Whilst the Unioners carve out a brand for themselves, their enemies remain persistent. Old contests over the blood diamond trade have seared the Unions, along with the old, cold fear that their rivals may seek to move into the north. The lucrative Gallic trade routes offer the premise of expanding ties with advocacy focused groups in the Gallic sector, such as the Maquis, borne out after a shocking engagement with the forces of the Gallic republic, after fears that the Coalition may use the newly constructed Zurich-to-Cologne connection to spread Totalitarianism, not syndicalism, into the new frontier.

Unioner shipyards and foundries grind away servicing the vessels of their allies, casting new hulls to the solar winds. From the bright wastes of the Tanner Belt to sonder of the Bern Field, the outlawed Unions hive amongst the rocks and detritus of open space.

[Image: sPcp4CC.png?1]

Rollcall for Spring 2020. The purpose of this rollcall is to trim the fat in chats and public access environments. Please answer this rollcall if you have continued interest in playing Unioner OFL. You do not need to state your character names. You must also answer honestly the following:

* Would you log a Unioner character of your own initiative? Do you?

* Do you enjoy playing Unioner characters?

* Does Unioner forum roleplay interest you?

* What would you like the faction to do differently?

* Do you consent to leave alerts on in the Unioner E-Skype chat and Unioner Discord?

* Do you promise to log Unioners for at least two hours a week?

* What are the best times for you in UTC? (If unsure, google your time conversion to UTC, or check the server clock).

* Give a brief idea for an event, be it standalone, or long-running. Only needs to be two sentences.

Please state your Discord name.

Those who do not answer the rollcall will be removed from the Unioner Discord, including HC members and liasons from other factions. Active members within the next few weeks will be rapidly promoted.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: zd1zrYO.jpg?1]

To: Alster Union
Subject: Rollcall

Ja I do, you see Krom Baldr causing chaos within and bordering systems of Rhein.

Ja I do, Krom Baldr has alot of potential for further more chaos, still awaiting for news on the Kraken Warhead that hit Wolfsburg Shipyard.

Ja, it does.

Need more brothers and sisters to fly with to go on GEIST missions.

* Do you consent to leave alerts on in the Unioner E-Skype chat and Unioner Discord?
Ofcourse the BALDR Encryption is active.

Krom has other commitments also, but he will do his best to get two hours per week of patrols in.

* What are the best times for you in UTC? (If unsure, google your time conversion to UTC, or check the server clock).
The usual British scum UTC.

* Give a brief idea for an event, be it standalone, or long-running. Only needs to be two sentences.
Want to know what has happened to the Kraken warhead that hit Wolfsburg, but I would like to come up with a heist type plan on boarding a Bismarck Battleship or an Elbe Carrier to further GEIST operations into the darkest systems of sirius.

Shaggy#2615
Transmission Ended

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]
Incoming Transmission

Can't promise.

yup

I ain't playing FL much.

Empire stuff

Can't promise
Can't promise.

+3 UTC

More Empire stuff

『 Couden 』#3472
Transmission Ended
I have in the past, probably less so now that we’ve got some other people grouping up more often.
Can’t say I’ve made a character I’m proud of yet, but I do appreciate the tolerance of my annoying, stupid ideas.
Sure, just don’t expect tons of it.
Branch out a bit more, things were getting kind of stale with half of Rheinland pitted against us.

I'd like to do some things in Laptev, it's basically the perfect system for us.

Sure. Discord only.
As best as I can considering world events.
UTC -4, I think? Daily activity usually happens too early or too late for me. This may change for the foreseeable future.
I know it’s Tanith’s favorite toy, but the Sirene needs to die, sooner or later. It’s a shame to see the “Unioner Battleship” be a reskinned Spyglass, especially considering what our faction is supposed to be.

I don’t advertise my Discord publicly, sorry. Anyone who needs me can contact me through the UN discord.