Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons and Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Recipient: Blood Dragons, Coalition
CC: GC|

Greetings,

I just received a report from a patrol that you have decided to start building what looks to be a coalition station in Kyushu, with a Coalition battlecruiser on guard.
Thus far we only tollerated a limited presence of Coalition that was supporting the Blood Dragon troops on Tomioka. Kyushu is awfully far from Nagano and out of reach of any Blood Dragon bases I am aware off.

I don't care if the Blood Dragons and the Coalition are allied. You are going to dismantle that thing or we will do it for you.

Matriarch of the Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Sisterhood
General Kiri
誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Recipient: GC; Blood Dragons; Coalition
Subject: Swords drawn

Matriarch,

We reciprocate your stance and will readily engage any Coalition ships present in Kusari. It has been made clear to them, that their assaults of our allies, and in our home no less would receive no tolerance. This policy has not changed, we merely have a reason to now intensify offensive efforts.

Whatever the communists attempt to invade our home with, we will help you destroy. Have no doubts on this.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

ID: Ikeda Yume
CC: None
Encryption: Black Lotus
Subject: Coalition Installation

It is unfortunate that we were only answered in silence,

This breach of the Coalition into Kyushu is a serious matter and judging by the lack of communication, you are either indifferent to it or you think that we will not act on our threats. I can assure you, that we have every intention of carrying them out.

I dug into some old communications between the Blood Dragons and ourselves. I want to point you towards an agreement we settled on a while back regarding another one of your allies, who also stepped outside of their operational bounderies.

(11-03-2019, 09:49 PM)Jayenbee Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: GGYCl5I.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Katsuki Hanako

Subject: Wake not the Dragon from it's Den

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Aisatsu,

We are aware of such an event occuring, one of our own; Dragon Hayashi Aiko, was present and despite her fighting with such honour on your behalf, she returned to us in a critical condition that has left her forever scarred. Yet, despite this she continues to fight. In fact, I had to personally detain her upon Kyoto this morning as to prevent her from doing something drastic with regards to recent events. Her, like many others appear to hold your organisation in high regard, their warrior's honour has been tarnished.

You do raise an excellent point, where the Order are found, as are the Aoi Iseijiin. - Their excursions deeper into Kusari are a cause of concern for us, we had initially thought ourselves to have had an understanding, that together we would combat the alien threat. In doing so, many had assumed that meant Kusari was the Dragon's to protect. However; it appears the Order has lost faith in our capabilities and has dishonoured us to take it upon themselves to 'protect' Kusari through any means possible, without us. What you say may be true, are they truly the trusted allies we had thought them to be?

These are but speculations and questions that do indeed require answers, however, that shall come in time.

While we still find this conflict distasteful, we are not so disillusioned as to believe you should not defend yourself and never have been. If a single Order vessel is detected outside of Chugoku, Tohoku or Nagano, then one would assume they are not acting within the interests of the Blood Dragons and so are moving to wage war upon the Gen'an. This conflict began the moment the Order pulled the trigger, a retribution is very much expected and we shall have no part in it, but nor shall we prevent you from protecting you and your own.

Our stance with regards to the Outcasts is very clear. While we understand that you may reach out to them for support in this conflict, we respectfully ask that you restrict their operational area to zones that are necessary, we would very much desire to avoid an altercation.

We shall be having talks with the Order in the future with regards to where we stand as their 'ally'. I wish you the best of luck sister, may your blade strike true.

This channel shall remain open for the Gen'an to discuss anything with regards to recent events, it appears there may be much to talk about. - I shall fervently await further discourse.

Long live the Dragons.

Arigatogozaimasu,
Gotō Daichi
Nakai Clan Honour Guard

Jin - 仁 - Compassion 'If an opportunity does not arise, they out of their way to find one.'
Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow man at every opportunity.

We kept to our part of the agreement and allowed for the Blood Dragon allies to support Tomioka. However, everything seems to have changed now that the Coalition seems to intend on settling in Kyushu, which is nowhere near any Blood Dragon interests. In fact, it is in the heart of our operational zone. Like Gotō Daichi mentioned himself:

"If a single Order vessel is detected outside of Chugoku, Tohoku or Nagano, then one would assume they are not acting within the interests of the Blood Dragons and so are moving to wage war upon the Gen'an"

This goes the same for the Blood Dragon allies, the Coalition, aswell. Those whose ideology is the complete antithesis of what we stand for. And, hopefully, what the Blood Dragons stand for.

From this point forward, the Coalition is viewed as a hostile invading force and shall be treated as such. All their assets within Kusari are henceforth marked as enemy targets. You may remain silent, we will not.

To the Oathbound. We welcome your support in removing this enemy from our lands.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

[Image: B0513kB.png]
[Image: SbX8vhc.gif]

Identification: Daimyo Kenji Takeda
Subject: Coalition installation

Konabawa honorauble allys

Hai, you are right our Coalition allies really are building a base in Kyushu. I am glad we will finally be able to transport everything we need for Tomioka, so much faster than usual.

You do not have to be so nervous and do not feel threatened by the coalition in any way. A war could break out that you might not be able to get out of, trust me as your ally and friend; do not touch them and they will not bother you. You may start a civil war between us. As for the Order we already have an agreement between us in place for the Order. Do not hinder the Order to go to Kusari, where some parts of Kusari are ours too same as they are yours.

What confuses me, is why you would believe an agreement with the Order applies for all of our allies?
Think about this, do not make a problem you can not get yourself out of, do not make the mistake of destroying our logistics for Tomioka.

This considered, I am waiting for your reply.

Signed:
Daimyo Kenji Takeda
Takeda Clan

ID: Ikeda Yume
CC: None
Encryption: Black Lotus
Subject: Coalition Installation

Daimyo Takeda,

I am disappointed to see the Blood Dragons taking sides with foreign entities time after time. Would you like if we asked the Maltese to settle in Nagano? As right now, this is exactly the kind of stunt you are pulling on us.

Trust me that we aren't really impressed by your threats. There is very little that you have left to offer us. First we got fined for attacking a coalition ship outside of Kusari. Secondly you imposed sanctions on us for defending ourselves against an Order attack. Now you seem to think that it is perfectly fine that the Coalition are constructing a permanent base in Kusari.

So please, spare me this talk of this hypothetical war. You stabbed us in the back so many times that it is a miracle we are still talking. We are removing the Coalition. Don't get in our way.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

[Image: K3UnudF.png]

Konbanwa, esteemed representatives.

It is clear that warmongering started to brew far too quickly here. We urge each party to take a step backwards.

Blood Dragons, we are disappointed to see no notification of plans regarding permanent Coalition assets within Kusari being shared with us. This is a betrayal of our trust and shall be remembered.

Coalition representatives. Your silence is not helping either side here, unless this is an intended attempt at destabilizing the relation between the Blood Dragons and the GC. We expect a reply from you very soon. Failure to reply will be seen as blunt attempt of provoking scenarios of hostility.

Gen'an Cell. We would urge you to take a step back and not resort to violence just yet. Instead we would like to force the Coalition's representatives and the Blood Dragons to a negotiation table. The failure to inform us shall be reflected there, yet the Coalition's military can prove useful for the ongoing Tomioka efforts.

The Coalition Construction Project is to be put on hold immediately until negotiations are finished. A non negotiable point will be the immediate relocation of your Project to a more suited location, one which directly and only assists the Tomioka efforts. In return, we ask the Gen'an Cell not to jump on possible provocations by the Coalition side, derailing the internal stability of the valuable alliance we enjoy with the Blood Dragons for many decades.
The Coalition are to prove themselves, their worth and their reasoning to keep being tolerated around for the Tomioka efforts. A second non negotiable point will be the temporary nature of the Coalition presence in any permanent form anywhere near Kusari.

I hope this message arrives everyone before unneeded bloodshed.

A. Amaia, Advisor Circle.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
[Image: GCCommAimi4_03.png]

Hello again.

⧫ The mess just now

There you have it.
I arrived too late to see everything. All I got to see is a Sister getting slaughtered by a huge bunch of "Naval Forces" vessels. Mixed firing, I could not determine if Gen'an shot at Blood Dragons or vice versa, or simply at the "not-so-Naval" ships.
You were tricked, the Aoi Iseijin is the main suspect behind this most likely. See here why that's likely the case.
Whatever this vessels said, whatever provoked the fight, you played in their hands. We faced an utter defeat here and I tell you it was because we did not stand together properly. Do we really want to weaken us even more? I bet they flew back to the Arch and laugh now.
All parties involved should deliver uncut blackbox content here. I'd wish to analyse what happened.

Listen to reason, get to the negotiation table, Coalition, Blood Dragons, Gen'an. Let the Coalition state their true intentions, once that is settled, we will finally take Tomioka.
First Tomioka, once in our iron grip, we can look onward to eradicating the Iseijin and our other enemies.

Do not let us weaken what we carefully built up over one, amid quite grave mistake,
Aimi Amaia, Inner Advisor Circle.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
[Image: CzFTJXy.png?1]
✔ ID: Sasaki Hanako
Taisa of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Sisters, Dragons,

The deafening silence of the Coalition speaks for itself. So does the fact that the once proud and honorable Dragons now leap to the defense of outsiders which intend to change the whole fabric of Kusari itself and make us their colony. Our beloved martyr Matsuda did not give her life just so we can become pawn in their game of conquest.

We mean the Dragons no harm but if they are unwilling to remove this threat from our homeland, we shall do it ourselves. Do not stand in our way. There are two outcomes to this, either the Coalition immediately removes the installation or we will do it for them. The time for negotiations has passed.

誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Recipient: GC; Blood Dragons; Coalition
Subject: Swords drawn

No.

There can be no peace and no negotiation with totalitarians that are no different from our traditional enemies at Home. What the Coalition has begun, we will finish. If our brethren are too misguided to see that all our fighting will equate to nothing should we be subverted by the communists, then it is down to us to act against such a fate.

What we are struggling for cannot be in vain. The Coalition is not welcome in Kusari, they never will be. And it seems the only way this will be made clear to them is by the sting of a laser cannon on a Tachi. Crude brutality seems to be the only rhetoric that they understand, attributed in no small part to their notorious brain washing and regimented society.

To arms, this infestation will be rebuked with the utmost prejudice.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

[Image: B0513kB.png]
[Image: SbX8vhc.gif]

Identification: Daimyo Kenji Takeda
Subject: Coalition installation

Konabawa honorauble allys

Hai, unfortunately, we were attacked in Kyushu by unknown ships and lost, but everyone alive is glad about it.

Ever since the Coalition came to Kusari, they have received threats from the Gen'an cell. The Coalition did nothing overt to directly target and wrong them, it's upsetting that the Gen'an want us to respect their allies, yet they cannot respect ours. Nor do they seem to appreciate that the Coalition's purpose in Kusari is to solely aid the Blood Dragons, which in turn would have increased the might of the Chrysanthemums as our ally. How dare you interferre with Blood Dragon operations.

Maybe I'm wrong, however, so far I haven't heard of any Gen'an ship destroyed by the Coalition. Now, however, what happened in Kyushu was that you attacked the Coalition and myself! In this case my ship was constantly attacked by fire coming from a ship piloted by the Gen'an. I am quite certain of the firepower that was directed towards me.

Of course, our allies are always come first and we will always address their concerns, but we will not allow th Gen'an to destroy the goods we are receiving or dictate how we operate.

As Daimyo of Takeda Clan and representative of Shogun in this case, it has been decided that the Gen'an Cell will; as of this moment be considered an unfriendly organisation and all Blood Dragon Clan pilots have been given kill orders for any Gen'an vessel that threatens any interest of ours, until this conflict has been resolved. We've never before put a knife in your back, like you have done to us with these actions. Of course we would all like to take Kusari to be a better place, but some things must have boundaries.

If the Gen'an wants to escalate this, then so be it. You will meet us, with Katana drawn.

Signed:
Daimyo Kenji Takeda
Takeda Clan

Pages: 1 2