Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -> Red Hessian Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"RHA">
Reg: ""<Ok so - listen to this>""

I'll keep this brief, because I'm confused.

Apparently we're in a cabal together, as evidenced by the undoubtedly legitimate publications of Frei's lackeys. There's other interesting stuff being mentioned, specifically regarding the Corsairs, Galileo and so on.

Have a look for yourself. Probably a slip-up for you to exploit buried in there somewhere, consider it a favor since we're allegedly partners in this supposed cabal. One thing to the old fool's credit is that at the very least it's a cool name.

""Good hunting - 'Partner'""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

[Image: UG9bRMw.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor A.M.Heinrich
Recipient: Cobra
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Frei.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Cobra,

I don't know who leads your... "group" so I'll go ahead and introduce myself to you. I am Generalmajor Heinrich of the Red Hessian Army.

You mentioned under a public broadcast as well that you would prefer if the Army carved its way into Bering and finished the job.

Did you mean this?

A. Heinrich Generalmajor,
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

Reg: ""<Ok so - listen to this>""

Miss Heinrich.

I lead the Xeno Alliance. I'm Squadron Commander Damian Morreti, I'd prefer you used Morreti, last name basis preserves formality but also takes note of the fact that this is more or less a social call in response to Frei being silly. A precedent that I would assume has to be getting old at some point.

Anyway, to answer your question. The Unioners are your countrymen. That means that they are ultimately your problem to deal with and one you're ultimately obligated to handle, along with the right to do so in any manner you deem necessary. Given the circumstances I have no reason to be an obstacle.

Historically you've not been a problem to us, you've apparently respected the hard line that the border represents, the Union never has. De-unionize it and then carry on with your business, it's something that would be most appreciated.

""See your justice through""

Reg: ""<A-Frei-d>""

Miss Heinrich.

The news seems to suggest that your House is busy murdering itself. I'm going to wager that your silence in response to my last transmission was a sign that you have your hands full addressing that situation. I would still appreciate knowing what your intentions are, at least pertaining to what we last discussed.

""I might be able to help""

[Image: UG9bRMw.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor A.M.Heinrich
Recipient: Cobra
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Rheinland developments.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Mr Moretti,

Yes. Recent developments have altered the course and given us a new opening. We will let the carnage run its course, unfortunately, it looks like the Imperials are openly working with Unioner support. Any shipments, transports, or military personnel under the Imperial banner carry the stains of those traitors.

With this in mind, Bering will have to wait. The army has a far more valuable and available target in Rheinland. I'm sure you'll find out on the news in a matter of days.

A. Heinrich Generalmajor,
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]