Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nato Octavarium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 07aSUSV.png]

Signal Strenght : Healthy

Quote: Message:

Why Hello, Nato Octavariums readers, May I ask your Supervisior or main in charge of your people to explain why, the Nato had some ships in Inverness when I was on my way back from there to Manhattan some of your fraction gang began to attack me, as like I did something to your orginzation but I has not, I just out of a studden got caught as a hostile contract in which i never done anything to anyone of your alliance you have with curtain fractions and did nothing to make them liking me either with killing your enemies of your beautiful Nation.

Heres my Rep card standings with yoru nation and a group of fighters claiming wanting to fight me for hostile interaction in which i never did. Till i hear.

Sincerely,

[Image: 0a21743825fd0b1a81feb9083abe5a1d.png]
Routing through lrelay.canberra.no...
Connection established.

| Message Received |

Thank you for inquiring about Natio Octavarium. We regret the error. Unfortunately, Interspace and Ageira appear to hold a grudge and have refused to correctly implement our transponder codes. We are attempting to pursue a proper fix, but until we are successful this will require the end user to fix. If you require assistance, inquire at Shasta.

| Message Ends |
| This Has Been An Automated Message |

[Image: 07aSUSV.png]

Signal Strenght : Healthy

Quote: Message:

Thanks for understand, I know you guys recently got a new constructed base within Tau-44 since i Bumped into a couple months ago, a Gunboat patrol around an unknown area till saw on long range scanners your base, claims me as, hostile contract. Hope we can do something about fixing my Reputation within your origination so they don't come at me and blast me out of the stars.

In the next fortnight, I be in Liberty and if required, we can met up on Minor Harbor to arrangement some papers for them to stop opening fire on me. Till then.

Sincerely,

[Image: 0a21743825fd0b1a81feb9083abe5a1d.png]