Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: {Daumann Heavy Constructions} | From: BDM Spionageabwehr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gcmAorM.png]
Hauptinspektor Landers
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........{Daumann Heavy Constructions}
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Hamburg
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Illegal Tech Usage

To whom it may concern,

It has come to the Inspektorat's attention that your company is using restricted Military technology as specified in §2.2.1 section of Rheinland Laws.

You are required to provide within 48 hours proof that your company possesses the appropriate licenses otherwise we will have to apply severe sanctions.

Signed,

Hauptinspektor Viktoria Landers
BDM Inspektorat, Spionageabwehr Abteilung
[Image: a8QN9mS.png]

Message End

[Image: N0kkYGY.png?1]

Sehr geehrter Hauptinspektor Viktoria Landers,

Daumann Heavy Construction naturally complies with all Rheinland laws.

I am enclosing and opening to you our tech licenses we have obtained from the Rheinland Military.

To: Die Streitmächte von Rheinland | Adm. Morgenstern

To: Rheinwehr Marinestreitkräfte | Großadmiral Wittgenstein

Yours truly,

~ Albert Kelsen
Hauptinspektor Landers

Albert Kelsen,

These are not authorized agents of the Rheinland Military or the Bundestag. Authorization and licensing in Rheinland is carried out by official entities and you may use restricted technology only after it is published in the Permission Database.

This is why these unofficial and authorized dealers did not have the permission to add you in the Database afterwards. After speaking with Direktor Enfield, your company should transmit 300,000,000 SC to BDM|Armory-1 to cover the costs of licensing as well as the penalties for all the restricted equipment in your possession.

Signed,

Message End

The Rheinland laws which take precedence over any other Rheinland regulation clearly state:

§2.2.1. Restricted equipment specified in Rheinland restricted technology registry such as Firekiss or Hornviper weapons, combat vessels (e.g. Wraith, Bergelmir, Fafnir, Mjolnir, Oder class gunboat and capital ships) and other equipment, when obtained by anyone else other than members of the Rheinland law-enforcement authorities without a permission.

The Rheinish Raumgesetz clearly requires a permission, not an actual publication in a database that seems... outdated and unkept at best.

We consider both Rheinwehr Marinestreitkräfte and Streitmächte von Rheinland to be legal entities of the Rheinswehr. Otherwise, are we witnessing existence of "unofficial and authorized dealers" within the Rheinland Military and the Admirality no less? If so, that might be a matter that deserves closer attention and I am ready to personally raise it in the Bundestag. After all, it certainly would seem to present a larger issue than one of Rheinland's domestic corporations and Rheinland's chief supplier having means to defend itself against the Red Hessians and other assorted scum.

We therefore do not agree with the fine nor the levied amount. However, we offer following recourse:
  1. Daumann Heavy Construction pays additional licensing fee in the amount of 50.000.000 Sirius credits to the BDM|. Daumann is always ready to support our brave soldiers and agents and even though we disagree with the legal basis for such a fee, Daumann is willing to offer this as a gesture of good will, or

2. Daumann and our legal team in particular is ready to face your action in front of Rheinland's Administrative Court where we are ready to defend our position and legal basis of our licenses.

Mit herzlichen grüßen,

~ Albert Kelsen
Hauptinspektor Landers

Albert Kelsen,

As this was also an error on behalf of the authorities of Rheinland we will compromise with recourse number 1. Please transfer the specified amount to BDM|Armory-1 within the next 24 hours.

It is very suspicious that the Marinestreitkräfte overstepped its legal authority and authorized the transfer of not just a few guns but two fully-equipped Oder Gunboats to your company and at 0 credits cost. This looks like a classic case of high-level corruption and my agents will make sure to get to the bottom of this.

Signed,

Message End

While I personally appreciate Büro's zeal (less so the accusatory and inquisitorial tone), as you can see from the channels we have opened up, we have paid 75 million for the licenses to the Rheinwehr Marinestreitkräfte for the 2 Oder-class gunboats. BDM is therefore welcome to contact the HolsteinBank to ascertain that the money was indeed transferred.

Any accusations of corruption are therefore completely unfounded and even borderline libelous. On a more personal note, I would add that our pilots (and even the previously mentioned gunboats) have helped the Military in several operations against the Rotte Hesse and other unlawful actors. It is however some time, since we have seen BDM| pilots in the field.

Enclosed you will find proof of a transfer of the agreed upon gift to the Büro. We kindly ask that you make sure all our licenses are included in relevant databases.

[Image: LtYVi0T.png?1]

With kind regards,

~ Albert Kelsen
[Image: 84OPkus.jpg]
Spezialagent von Rohe

.......● SENDER:-..............Alexandra von Rohe

Albert Kelsen,

Now that this has been handled, we will receive from you, within the next 48 hours a list of the identifying names of all acquired vessels as well as an inventory list of the exact amount of weaponry.

Should any of these vessels change identifiers or are destroyed or otherwise lost, you will immediately inform us of this.

The vessels and their equipment may not be used by anyone other than your organisation. Modifications to the vessels require our prior approval.

I await your reply

Signed,

Spezialagent Alexandra von Rohe
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung

[Image: 7QUpiXj.png]

Message End

[Image: Z6THJFU.png?1]

Spezialagent Alexandra von Rohe,

My name is Siegmund Nowitzki, counsel for Daumann Heavy Construction. From now on I will be representing my client in the communication with BDM| regarding this matter.

I will not mince words and get straight to the matter. First of all, it is abundantly clear BDM| is grossly overstepping its jurisdiction. The technology was licensed to my client by the Rheinland Military and I see no legal basis as to why my client should be reporting any specifics to the BDM|. We are however, letting you know that all Daumann spacecraft that are of the military origin carry callsign {DHC}CSD-.

Futhermore, as a yet another show of good faith and due to the fact that Daumann is committed to transparency, we are providing you with a list of serial numbers of all spacecrafts that we have licensed. You will find them in the annex of this message. We believe these are more than necessary for any identification purposes the BDM might require. After all, it is the vessels, not the pilots themselves the Buro is undoubtedly interested in.

As far as a weapon inventory goes, Daumann Heavy Construction was granted "unlimited access to [the previously mentioned] weaponry", my client thus sees no reason to be sending out a detailed inventory list. The word unlimited in itself quite self-explanatory.

I would also warn the BDM| that you recent actions seem to be bordering on harassment and if the Buro continues down on this path of singling out Daumann, a lawsuit will be launched.

With warm regards,

Siegmund Nowitzki
Counsel
Daumann Heavy Construction

Spezialagent von Rohe

Albert Kelsen,

the request for the ship identifiers and exact names is to add the vessels to the license database. Every vessel of any organisation that has vessels on loan are registered here. Non listed vessels might be treated as non-permitted and could be falsely attacked by secondary fleet members.

There is no such thing as "unlimited access to weaponry". Not only is this not feasible, it is deemed as unjustifiable and even unconstitutional. Instead your initial request is treated as granted. Now we merely require a list of how many weapons have been handed out already and how many are still on their way onto your vessels or into your armories.

I await your reply

Signed,

Message End

Spezialagent von Rohe

Albert Kelsen, Siegmund Nowitzki,

I'd like to remind you that we are running out of time and you response is urgently needed. Otherwise we cannot complete your registry process and will be cancelled.

According to current orders, the law enforcement is obliged to arrest any unregistered civilians who are using highly restricted Military technology.

Signed,

Message End

Pages: 1 2