Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Station Administrators - Rothaar Huette || From: Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: 107_featured.jpg]

ID: Lieutenant-Commander Austin South
Recipient: Station Administrator - Rothaar Huette
Subject: Base Licensing, Bering System

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good Afternoon,

Due to the increase in prefabricated stations appearing within the Bering system, Harmony command has seen fit to start levying appropriate taxes from these installations in an effort to make sure they are actively used and not merely causing clutter within an already very busy system, as such, our patrol capabilities are overextended.

The fee will be Fifty (50) Million credits per month starting today (04/01/827) . The payment should be sent to H|-Bank1 within one week of the send date of this message.

If you do not respond we'll assume the station is abandoned and begin deconstruction procedures.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: avatar_34826.gif?dateline=1501528777]
[Image: avatar_34826.gif?dateline=1501528777]
Expect your payment within 24 Hours
-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Lieutenant-Commander Austin South
Subject: Taxes...

Greetings Mister South.
Let me be honest with you for one second. I don't like this whole tax thing. I don't like it one bit. I just managed to assemble everything back as it was. The base Is still being patched up and the crew is being fed.
The least that I expected from Bering inhabitants was a welcome party. A more pleasant one. Taxes have been paid. I expect the taxes are covered for the next 30 days.

Kind regards and safe skies!

signed,
President and Founder
[Image: d295123a13d451e7836812149eb70171.png]

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oWErh3j.jpg]

ID: Commander June Rivers
Recipient: George Black
Subject: Your station

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Mr Black,

I hope everything is patched up now. There might have been some interruptions to our operations within Bering but the Independent Worlds stay ours.

Now then, 1st of July is coming up. So we're expecting 50,000,000 credits on IN|Bank soon.

How off the books is this little operations of yours here anyways? Does OSC HQ know?

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
//OOC break requested as a request is pending for the move of the base.