Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM| Direktor Enfield | Leak of top secret report | Open letter of formal inquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: N0kkYGY.png?1]

[Image: 3aewvyJ.png?1]

Direktor Enfield,

I am contacting you with regards to the recent "BREAKING NEWS: Imperial Party allied with The Unioners?" news service article. This article contains a "released report" which is in fact "top secret report" addressed to "BDM Direktor Enfield, BDM Oberkommando", i.e. you. I am enclosing said report in the annex of this letter.

As a member of the Bundestag, I am notifying you that a formal inquiry in this matter has been started in the Bundestag and I am requesting answers to the following questions:
  • Have you, personally, leaked the abovementioned report?

• Have any of your agents leaked this report? If so, how will such a gross breach of laws be handled?

• Have the Buro's databases been breached?

• Has the Buro been approached by the Neumann administration in order to facilitate the release of this report?

• Does the Buro engage in political activities in favour of the Neumann administration and in order to delegitimize and even prosecute the administration opponents?

I hereby notify you that if you fail to answer these questions, you will be summoned to the Bundestag to answer them in person.

Dr. Albert Kelsen
Generaldirektor of Daumann Heavy Construction
Member of the Bundestag - Imperial Party of Rheinland

[Image: 3aewvyJ.png?1]
[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Albert Kelsen
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............New Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............
.......● SUBJECT:..............--

To: Albert Kelsen

I'll keep this short for you as we're both busy people.

-Have you, personally, leaked the abovementioned report?
Released, not leak.

-Have any of your agents leaked this report? If so, how will such a gross breach of laws be handled?
No.

-Have the Buro's databases been breached?
No.

-Has the Buro been approached by the Neumann administration in order to facilitate the release of this report?
No.

-Does the Buro engage in political activities in favour of the Neumann administration and in order to delegitimize and even prosecute the administration opponents?
No.

Hopefully these answers have helped your queries.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End