Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: SCRA F?RC?S I? ?ME??-49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: T7wuMKy.png]

Indentification codes accepted.
Personality confirmed.
Message decrypted.
SOURCE: Unknown

This is Captain Boris Selimhanov, from Gran Canaria surface. After the NAP finally was broken, our forces did retreat to rocky and forest areas, to hide from enemy aviation, regroup and plan further actions.

Currently, I have a company under my command, combined from garrisons left to secure Treaty territories. We managed to set contacts with few other field commander and their units, and form field HQ here. Today we finally found a suitable satellite for transmissions, hope you receive it without issues.

Our situation - all the armor and aviation were utilised in first days rearguard fights with securing retreat and lost at this moment. For now we operate only light tech, such as few ATVs squadrons, raiding boats, and exosuits. Corsairs' guerillas and zoner's militants still acting. Most time we avoid fire contact with first and no sensible communications were made yet with last.

At this moment our mobility and combat efficiency reduced around four times, we in hard need for supply. We can prepare a few drop points at the attached coordinates. Be aware that the enemy has full air superiority above 10000 m.
  • Ammo and grenades
  • 12STM-800M accumulators
  • Fuel
  • Rations
  • Water filters
  • Gasmasks filters (PMK-800)
  • Individual medkits
  • Medpacks
  • Surgical kits
  • Army feldsher's sets
  • AM-803 ATV ZIPs
  • 8B15SH Exosuits
  • 8B11 Field suits
  • KRUS-VR, 8B15SH and 8B11 compatible
  • 1PN16T PNV
  • 9K841 PZRK
  • 9M842 rockets
  • 9K761 PTRK
  • 9K761 rockets
  • 9K761F rockets
  • AV-16 automats
  • PV-98 pistols
  • SVV-20 rifles
  • PVP-16 machineguns
  • 6P73 (exosuit variant)
  • AVSH-23 automats
  • 1P16TN sights
  • MPL-50 shovels
  • BSL-100 shovels

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: JQKfHJe.png]
Incoming Message
To: Captain Boris Selimhanov
Subject: Supplies

Comrade Selimhanov,

I believe that we haven't contacted before. My name is Vladimir Akimnov, Major of Sirius Coalition Army. I am leading the front in the Omega-49 system. Currently, our forces fighting with Bretonian forces in space.

TSB forces will protect convoys with supplies as soon as we will prepare supplies. This will takes about a week, or maybe less.

We will keep you know when we will send a convoy to you, Comrade Selimhanov,

With Regards,
Major Vladimir Akimnov.

End of Message