Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hide & Seek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jack's Mood-Improv Establishment, Ithaca Base.
3rd of April, 827 | 8:14 PM

Gabbie quietly sat at the bar, drinking a ultramarine-blue cocktail. She wasn't overly dressed, just an olive tank top, with black jeans. Her honey-brown skin slightly gleamed at the warm light of the old LED lights, as she patiently looked around waiting for her newfound business partner.

She left unphased of the pirates, seemingly ignoring everyone, while occassionally reading some details on her PADD, while slipping her drink. In reality, she was listening. The boasting, cheering and whispers murmured a decibel too loud raced across her ears, and the important or interesting parts quickly got trapped.

It was around 8:45 when the Queen Anne's Revenge finally reached Ithaca. Thatch left the quartermaster to handle the ship, setting the poor sods to work for another evening, whilst 5 members of the crew joined him. Well, they'd get a drink at the bar anyway.

Edward sauntered in to the bar, taking in the surroundings. It had been a while since he'd stepped off the ship, far too busy taking advantage of the many "opportunities" available on the trade lanes. He walked straight across the brightly lit room, sliding into the booth opposite her

So, me lady, you said you had a job fer us? What is it you be needin' us t' do?

He sat back in the seat, resting his arms across the back

Gabbie Quickly shized him up, and nodded towards the stool next to her. She wasn't surprised by the late arrival, Thatch had a small reputation of being fashionably late.

She finished her drink and turned towards him. In short? I'll need you to be caught. winked.
Caught? That could be a problem.. Caught by who?

He sat up ever so slightly

I'm going to need more details lass, need to know what I'm puttin' me boys into

She ordered two more cocktails, this time it was something the locals called a "Flaming hessian". Basically a blend of various liqours, filled in a beer mug, with a burning lime boat on top. Gabbie pushed one of the cocktails to Thatch.

Bretonian Customs at New London. I've got two ships worth of cargo, I'd rather not have customs looked at, and an uncorruptable officer to check them out, before liftoff. I'll need a diversion, and you'd be the perfect one at that. I assume your ship acquired some cargo, lately?
A diversion we can handle

He clapped his hands together as a smile broke out across his face

Ye'll have to come in on my ship, we can get you in. Assumin' ye'll need a crew also? We can help you there.

We've.. acquired some cargo, nothin' special, but I'm sure we can get their attention.

What's the cargo? And, more importantly, what's me cut?

Ah, you've misunderstood. I've already got the ships ready to launch, I'll just need you as a diversion. Also, I won't be coming along to this one, but I have some cargo for you

She handed over a PADD Couple crates of corsair equipment, all in blasted crates, and I'll pass the word, that someone purchased 50 crates of artifacts from you. Except the latter is only 49 crates, so they've got to search the ship a couple times. As for the payment, let's hear your expectations, first.