Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator(s) of Roseville Storage Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: mbnPBij.png][Image: aUhNgNj.png]
[Image: XZM1F0P.png]

Good morning,

I trust all is well. I'll skip straight to the point, as I don't like to dilly daddle.

I trust you've heard of the Hellfire Legion, the military arm of the Commonwealth. While we do act as our own entity, I'm still charged with organizing the defense of the people who don't fight with a gun for our values. To this end, I'm sure you can understand my surprise when I notice your station within spitting distance of America Freeport, which raises a few questions.

The Legion has no qualms with good, hard working honest people setting up shop in Kansas, and to many extents it can be very useful for us. This transmission is to verify that you fall under that category, and whether or not you'll need extra attention. I'd like to see a response soon so I can deal with this issue before it becomes one, and so I can ascertain exactly who operates the station.

West, out.

providing.message.attachment...
"Attachment: [X]"
locking.message.attachment..
access.granted..

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

The communique you are attempting to access is restricted to: Hellfire Legion and League Personnel. If you have accessed this file in error, lock your workstation and contact your supervisor.