Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BD| Nakai Shun | From: Premier Gutierrez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Sender: Premier Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Nakai Shun
Source: Planet Volgograd
Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

Honorary Comrade,

I have something that needs to be brought to your attention. In the past months, I had begun a classified operation in the Kyushu system, around the time when we renewed our treaty. There was one thing I noticed, that despite all the support we're going to guarantee you, our distance would make it such that we would most likely arrive late on time from whenever we received any distress call. Therefore, I ordered the construction of a hidden base in Kyushu in ENCRYPTED-BUFFER-FOR-BD , it will be right near the Jump gate. This construction site is being protected by a certain Hurricane battlcruiser known as the "Tyumen". As we speak, certain wings and a battle group have been deployed also to operate in the Kusari sector to ensure overwatch of this construction site along to provide close assistance to any of your operations.

Although, with that being said, I realized that this would serve as a perfect staging ground for a certain initiative that I have in mind to revive - the COALINTERN. It is a special frequency, and recognition of support from any of the Coalition's ministeries and Military. I would like to extend special access to the COALINTERN frequency in which you can request any aid from any Minister or Military High Command. I hope to obtain your blood dragon's and shogunate further collaboration in this initiative, as it may help us find new allies in your region of Sirius more easily - to build a tighter alliance for you all.

Hope to hear from you soon dear comrade

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Premier Leon Gutierrez

Subject: Shin gun

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Kon'nichiwa honorable Premier Leon Gutierrez,

This is good news, Daimyo Takeda will be most honoured to hear of this help, in both his war efforts and the greater Blood Dragons efforts in Kusari as a whole. We can still send a fleet to you, by utilizing our new albeit experimental jump drive technology, in order to arrive at specific locations within your systems. Unfortunately, so far we only have a handful of coordinates at our disposal. With your permission, we would like to survey more systems ourselves, unless you have some co-ordinates that you would be willing to share with us? I am certain we can share with you such locations in Kusari.

I will bring this to the attention of the other Daimyo and our Shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiaki. We will collaborate within our clans to see if anything can be done about new alliances that we may be able to bring forward.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]

Sender: Premier Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Nakai Shun
Source: Planet Volgograd
Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

Honorary Comrade,

Your clan, the shogunate, and the Takeda clan are all welcome to inquiring on our help in whichever way they may need it. As for your inquiry, your given my direct permission to do so. As promised your visa status was upgraded as well so you should have unrestricted access through the agreed systems within Coalition space. If we have any, we will have to disclose them in person.

I look forward to our renewed friendship.

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Premier Leon Gutierrez

Subject: Shin gun

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Kon'nichiwa honorable Premier Leon Gutierrez,

Hai, I am too looking forward to our renewed friendship. I shall meet with someone in person if they have any, if not I will prep my Togo and head out and survey some key places of opportunity. We will be able to then jump a fleet of ours to your main systems to assist you in anyway that we can, being in mind if we are available at the time of your request.

Till we meet next time Premier Leon Gutierrez may you bring honor to your family.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan