Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: USI, Gateway, Bowex | From: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Universal Shipping, Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports

Subject: Imports to Curacao

Greetings friends,

This is Captain Jonathan Seabourne, chairman of the board for Orbital Spa and Cruise. We're currently stockpiling supplies to repair the docking ring on Curacao and I wanted to personally reach out to our preferred shipping partners to help fill those orders. Curacao's a convenient intermediate destination between Liberty and Bretonia for your pilots, and our tea and other luxury goods can turn a healthy profit for the return trip.

We aren't asking for formal contracts and arrangements, but rather I was hoping you could spread the word among your pilots that ONE (our logistics division) is paying good bonuses for those willing to make the trip to the pleasure planet. There might even be some discounts for OS&C excursions in the future in it!

You can look here for more details. I look forward to seeing your ships in Cortez.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

To: Jonathan Seabourne
Subject: Supplies for repair

Mr.Seabourne,

Thank you for contacting us. department of trade is notified about this and our captains will start as soon as possible.

Signed,

Mathew Carr

Manager
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.