Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Government, Synth Foods | FROM: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Liberty Government CC: Synth Foods

Subject: Stuttgart Situation

Greetings friends,

Captain Jonathan Seabourne here in my role as Chairman of the Board of Directors for OS&C. The Rheinland situation seems to have finally come to a head with Stuttgart in the crosshairs. Baden Baden is perilously close to the front lines and Synth's interest on the main planet I assume are also in jeopardy. The only capital ship in the system (so far), the Karlsruhe, has declared for the Federalist side. Our intention is to comply with Rheinland law and, to the best of our ability, remain neutral in this conflict. Since even the Liberty-Rheinland war didn't affect Baden Baden, I am hoping we can also ride out this storm.

However, I don't want to complicate any diplomatic situations for the Liberty government over an internal Rheinland matter.
I was hoping for clarification from Manhattan over how we should comport ourselves during this crisis. None of us want to see Liberty corporate assets in Stuttgart nationalized by whoever ends up the victor here.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Liberty Government CC: Synth Foods

Subject: Stuttgart Situation

Greetings friends,

Linus VonClaussen has informally requested that Baden Baden be closed off to Federalist forces. I feel like we'll be forced to back a side in the near future, and I'd like to not cause a diplomatic issue for Liberty by acting against the government's interests. I'll act to best protect OS&C interests in Stuttgart, but you have more eyes and ears than I do and can read the situation better. If you have recommendations for how we should play this, I'm all ears. Otherwise, I'll play it as it lies and hope for the best, for all of us.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread