Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC Command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SGN.png]

Message from Ghods al'Demichase,
Headmaster of the Shirogane Trading Company
Shirogane brings you tomorrow today™️

Message to: Daumann Heavy Constructions

Subject: Permissions, Congratulations, and such.

Greetings from afar. I am Ghods Charles al'Demichase, Headmaster of Shirogane Trading Company. We would like to congratulate you on a successful convoy. My employees were thoroughly excited and elated at the prospect of working with you again. As such, I come bearing a proposition: The opening of a minor office in Rhineland. We understand that there are, ah, "civil tensions" arising, but that does not have to deter business, and I am of the thought that Daumann could benefit from an open trade partner within the Northern area's of Sirius. I look forward to the continued relations of our companies, as I feel that a partnership between us would result in a very well-founded alliance in the ever-shifting tides of this realm we have found ourselves in.

Sincerely
Ghods al'Demichase,

End of Message.

[Image: N0kkYGY.png?1]

Herr al'Demichase,

Firstly, let me apologise for a slight delay in my response. It has been an eventful time in Rheinland.

My employees have notified me about your participation in one of the latest Omega convoys and they spoke highly of you. As you may know, Rheinland is currently in conducting several operations against the Federal traitors and therefore we cannot fully guarantee your safety in the Empire. However if you are willing to undertake such risk, we have prepared an office for you at the Ring. It would be our pleasure to host the Shirogane Trading Company there.

With warm regards,

Dr. Albert Kelsen
Generaldirektor of Daumann Heavy Construction
[Image: SGN.png]

Message from Ghods al'Demichase,
Shirogane brings you tomorrow today™️

Message to: Daumann Heavy Constructions

Subject: Permissions, Congratulations, and such.

Herr Kelsen, my sincerest apologies for the extreme delay in response to this message. We have, in fact, set up the office, however my duties in communication were neglected due to my attention being instead focused on troublemakers at home. Expect our presence in Rheinland to solidify now that we have cleared away some threats, and should you require assistance of us, do not hesitate to ask. We are all businessmen, and business, of course, shall be conducted.

Sincerely
Ghods al'Demichase,

End of Message.