Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM| Oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

To whoever's answering the phone.

I'll skip the usual flippancy.

You've probably heard the raucous laughter from our Senate floor all the way over there in Rheinland. They'll never say it, but the general public and armchair generals are taking undue pleasure in seeing Rheinland tear itself to pieces in some sort of nation-state pay-per-view holoreel.

Meanwhile, officers with an intelligence quotient higher than the average room temperature are shitting themselves. As much as, respectfully, I'd like to have the entirety of the Buro kicked out of the nearest airlock, I'd much rather deal with our back-alley dagger fight than a reorganized Imperial state kicking down our front door just as we've gotten through with Gallia. That's not to mention the economic concerns - right now, your brave souls (or morons, I'm still not sure which) on the Karlsruhe are the only thing standing between Sirius' single largest food supply and complete ruin. I've had OS&C on hold for the last hour, and even I don't know what to tell them.

I need tactical information. Much as it pains me to admit it, we don't have a recon picture of every last atom of Rheinland space, and the sooner I know their weak spots - and yours - the sooner we can give effective assistance. We have more than a few suspicions that the Imperials are calling in their own favors, and since the Alster gang has decided to shack up with them, we're more than happy to get a 2-for-1 deal. The political situation here is only a tad less FUBAR than yours, so I can't promise anything beyond our usual cloak-and-dagger ops, but given the situation I suppose you're hewing closer to beggar than chooser right now.

Keep me posted.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........'Veritas'
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Tactical Information

To: 'Veritas'

As far as I'm concerned, our fights were our fights that we tried to ensure the major civilian and general military forces avoided. The motto I taught our agents is "While houses may be at peace, their intelligence agencies were always at war." While I've listened to armchair generals, that have now somehow occupied the actual seating of the Military Imperialists today, that drilled me with useless and costly 'advice'. I've played the battling game with the corporations long enough that they've now resorted to making the Imperial elements their own private army that they gambled would easily ensure a corporate-ear to a new King. I don't think they expected this much resistance from civilian and military remnants, let alone the entire MND itself.

But you asking about the our entire tactical information is asking for a lot. Right now I can confirm there are attacks on Stuttgart and against the Karlsruhe. The Battlegroup has informed me that its immediately pulling back from the its original position as its suffered heavy fire. Stuttgart seems to be locked between Federalist resistance and Imperial rioters backed by Imperial-Military support so as of this moment I can't guarantee the civilians caught in between are being attacked by the Imperials; especially those of foreign background.

If your Ageira-built scanner in Puerto Rico has at least picked up anything concerning long range scans, the system of Thuringia has recently become a rallying point for a majority of the Remnant fleets on a previous fortress world for civilian, government and military refugees to reassemble and rally. We're conducting raiding operations within Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Hamburg right now to ensure the civilian traffic and defecting Military ships can break through before any Imperial blockade can take place. Right now its too early to see what places are stable or what places we class as lost, but as of this moment I can at least say Bering is... Fucked.

A majority of the Unioners are now pouring into that system along with some radical Imperial support planetside from Hamburg, we lost contact with several agents planetside and heard of space-port attacks by rioters, so civilians are just unable to reach Bering or the neighbouring system of Hudson without getting hammered by inane crown-worshippers and testosterone brained military commanders who can't get why people would rather not live under an Imperial thumb. So expect some refugees (especially those of a liberty background) scrambling their way into your Republic.

Why couldn't we just leave the idea of Kings and Queens back on earth?

Speak.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

Direktor Enfield.

Glad to hear you're not dead. That's about the only time you'll hear me say that, so make sure to get a transcript or something.

The tactical situation is about as bad as we understood, so while I'm annoyed that military intelligence was right for once, I'm also glad to hear we're at least on the same page. You needn't worry about the border - I'm gonna kick down the door to First Fleet Admiralty in about thirty minutes from now, and get Hudson locked up tighter than a ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬. Houston's already overflowing with people that can't find a job, and a refugee crisis is about the last thing we needed right now, but I'd rather that than civilian shuttles dive-bombing our border checkpoints and yet another spike in Unioner membership.

If I can be frank for a moment, it sounds to me like you're up shit's creek without a paddle. Luckily, we keep a few in storage just for moments like these. The situation is spiraling out of control faster than the traditional pillars of power can react, so until I get differing orders from on-high, I'm relocating what was TF FIDELITY on the Gallic war-front over to service in your AOR. Obviously we can't send the Fidelity herself or anything similar through, but hopefully a few wings of well-trained Defiants and their attendant craft can make the difference where it matters. We've trained in asymmetric warfare for the last five years against a fully functional military, so we'll be no stranger to dealing with the worse half of the Rheinwehr.

If you can, I need an up to date read on who's fighting who. If you're half as competent an organization as the LSF, you've got friends in low and high places, and I'm man enough to admit we probably don't know every last one. I'd rather not shoot friends of my enemies of my enemies, so long as they aren't my worst enemies either.

That's about all I've got. I'll let you know if the situation develops - and I assume you'll do the same.

To the Republics.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........'Veritas'
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Tactical Information

To: 'Veritas'

It's been a while since I've talked to someone who at least gets it from your house that doesn't sugar coat it in a glittering layer of bullshit. If you're sending fleets in, I sure hope that elements of the Rheinland public don't see this as aggressive foreign intervention so at least do your job like you've done with me for the past three or four years and try to provoke them. They're a lot easier than me when it comes to that.

Right now we're being engaged by a combined force of Imperial Military elements and Unioner syndicate terrorist, but what bothers me the most is that the corporations are also swinging their security fleets our way which baffles me the most... I guess that's the benefits of having to only pay off a single leader to get allowances for a private army. But we've been effective at combating the Military forces and it seems that our lessons from the 80-years-war are finally paying off. We have found major success in having our capital ships hold position in defensive emplacements within our secured territory, fighter-bomber squadrons are calling in effective strikes on the heavier ships the imperials are utilizing.

We've made contact with the Bundschuh as of late and they've sent off an immediate call for cease-fire and can approve that we're working together. I've immediately deployed agents on a majority of their stations for co-ordination against Imperial targets. Please note that Military ships have received IFF transponder codes broadcasting "Federalist" are to be listed as per protocol of Failsafe Contingency, yes we were prepared for this... Not expecting it to happen so soon.

Although you've got me questioning now if these moves are approved by the liberty government. With the progress of how quickly the imperials have seized territory, I wouldn't be surprised if they demand opening negotiations so the corporations can get back to "Business as usual".

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End