Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Direktor Enfield [HIS EYES ONLY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: IWDOsqF.png]

Sender: Stefanie von Falkenberg
Recipient: Direktor Enfield

Encryption: High
Priority: High

Subject: The future of Rheinland

Guten Tag, Direktor Enfield. I'm not sure if you remember me, but my name is Stefanie von Falkenberg, former Generaloberst of the Weiße Rose. We might have met before on the battlefield as enemies, today I contact you as an ally in the war against the imperial disease.

Before you ask, why former Generaloberst, I left the Rose two years ago because I had to deal with family-related issues. The moment I return to the Rhein, the Imperial Party, together with the Unioners stage a coup to take over Rheinland. Great.

Since I am not a fan of big speeches and I honestly don't want to waste your time, I will come straight to the point. I am offering you my help against the imperials, which I already did. Two days ago, I assisted you and the Büro against two Imperial Cruisers in front of New Berlin. You might remember my callsign Erzengel. The problem is that most of my contacts are either dead or gone. I need intel about the strength of the Imperials and our people, the Federals. If you grant me this request, I might be able to bring in more Ex-Bundschuhs to fight side by side with the Büro.

We must stand together to free Rheinland from this plague. The Federal Republic shall not fall, not on this day and not in the future. This bloodshed must end.

For Rheinland!

Transmission terminated.

Boosting Transmission