Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Flottillenadmiral Engel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NwKdFaq.gif]
Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Flottillenadmiral Engel
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............KMO Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Tactical retrieval/W.M.D

To: Flottillenadmiral Engel

Liam, it's Kat.

I know this whole thing probably has you up to your neck in work, but there's a huge problem we need to address as fast as possible.

I've recently run Direktor Enfield in on a project that falls under the categorization of a W.M.D. I discovered this last year while experimenting with a new series of the VENOM weaponry. Once I discovered how to execute it, I closed all electronic files in the AESIR records and confined a few files to my own personal electronic database. My moral compass being the main reason. Unfortunately, there was a hard-copy to one of the blueprints I made in the early stages of the program - it's for a defense grid weapon. The weapon utilizes a certain formula that is extremely dangerous, I cannot disclose it precisely at this time. The Direktor can likely fill you in if you are interested.

This in mind, the W.M.D in question has the power to obliterate stations, and heavy Capital ships. The means of doing so are even more distasteful, which is why I need you to authorize the use of Nörd and Ísbrjótur for an in-House operation. I will also need to make modifications to the MEC-Megalodon.

I will prepare a full brief shortly, but I wanted to notify you ahead of time. Direktor Enfield has allowed me to run the mission.

From,

Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: zytyjjQ.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End

[Image: Liam_Engel.png]
Flotillenadmiral Liam Engel

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Katharina Laurenz
.......● SENDER:-..............Liam Engel
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █

To: KMO Laurenz

Kat, good to hear from you at least someone of the old faces is loyal to Rheinland. I've been busy, very busy the recent days and hours this is worse than Dresden. The situation is dire and we're fighting on many fronts at the same time. I hope your plan will be a success and we get a bit of a release from all the stress. I would like to go myself but given my position and the current situation I cannot leave my post or risk my life. I understand that you want Nörd and Ísbrjótur for an in-House operation the situation doesn't really allow me to draw them away from the battlefield but I realize that we have no other choice. I will authorize the operation Nörd and Ísbrjótur will receive their orders from you now until the mission is over.

I wish you the best of luck Kat.

From,

Flotillenadmiral Liam Engel
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Marineoberkommando

[Image: rThYheR.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

[Image: NwKdFaq.gif]
Kommissaroberrat Laurenz

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Flottillenadmiral Engel
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............KMO Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Weimar
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █

To: Flottillenadmiral Engel

Thanks Liam, it shouldn't take long. Simple in and out.

From,

Kommissaroberrat Laurenz
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissariat,

[Image: zytyjjQ.png]
[Image: t9WZ934.png]

Message End