Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Office of The Imperial Shogunate | FROM: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Office of the Imperial Shogunate, Reformed Kusari Empire

Subject: Repatriation of Kusari Citizens from Rheinland

Greetings friends,

Jonathan Seabourne here, Chairman of Orbital Spa and Cruise. I saw your message regarding the stance of the Empire on the conflict in Rheinland. If any Kusari are having trouble arranging inter-house transport, know that if they can get to Baden Baden in Stuttgart, OS&C is continuing to evacuate passengers from the planet. Anyone caught on the wrong side of the line will be considered a displaced person and transported back to Kusari free of charge at earliest convenience in accordance with law and custom.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 827 A.S

[Image: Wl8rrhO.jpg]
Chief Secretary, Shinzo Okada

To Captain Seabourne of Orbital Spa & Cruise,

I already wish to extend my thanks to you and your company for this generous offer. The sudden outbreak of violence throughout Rheinland came as a surprise to everyone, so we are more than glad to see concerned citizens of different colors trying their best to assist those in need.
We will gladly accept your help and would want to redirect you to the following broadcast. As you will see, Orbital Spa & Cruise vessels flying on your payroll have been already listed as trustworthy entities for the relocation process.

In the name of the Reformed Empire of Kusari,
Chief Secretary, Shinzo Okada

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Shinzo Okada, Chief Secretary, Kusari Empire

Subject: Continued Evacuations

Greetings friend,

Just wanted to inform the Kusari government that evacuations from Baden Baden are ongoing. The Breezewood just completed a trip with 3,000 people, a mixture of paid vacationers and refugees who made it to Baden Baden but couldn't make it out of Rheinland directly for whatever reason. Other captains have joined in, and if there's anything more we can do to get everyone home safe, let me know. I remember stories of what happened to Kusari nationals caught on the wrong side of the line during the Nomad War. I hope to avoid a repeat of history at all costs.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Chief Secretary, Shinzo Okada
Subject: A Nother Sucsefful Evacuation

Greetings Secretary Okada

My name is Caitly Cross I am Subdirector and Head of Triton Expedition, a Daughter Company of OS&C. as Our Chairman Jonathan Seabourne already stated, we have already begun with the Evacuation of Baden Baden. today the Red Velvet Club made her Second Evacuation Tour to Planet Honshu, we could Successful Evacuate another 3000 Souls out of Rheinland to the Safty of Kusari. we will continue our work and if you might wonder why this is the Second Evacuation, I send a Comm out for the First one, but in the Chaos of the War, It might be got Lost. I talked with Director Seaborne about this and we came to tot the Conclusion that all other Evacuation attempts will be Coordinated over this Communication Chanel so you can Coordinate the Evacuation of the Kusarians. also, let me renew my offer. the Red Velvet Club is Heavy Armored and Ready for an Evacuation under Combat Conditions, so should you have Citizens that cant reach Baden Baden on there Own Let me Know we get them out there and safely to Kusari.

With all Respect,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head Triton Expeditions Divison

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]