Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Homeland Security Groups. Frm: The Rheinland Empire. Sbj: Liberty Separatists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xI8Ce5f.gif]
[Image: k61Y0RT.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Z4H6J5n.png?1]
With cordial respect to the recipient, from the office of the VonClaussen estate, Planet Hamburg.

Sent on behalf, and dictated by, his excellency, Herr VonClaussen of the Sternenseegarten, Östlichedornberge, Planet Hamburg.

Reviewed by the pressers and communications team of the #Linus827 campaign.

Communications do not constitute policy declarations unless stated by Linus VonClaussen or a representative of the VonClaussen policy team.

The Von Claussens provide signed permission for messages released in these transmissions to be quoted in external forums and media, including press broadcasts.

Addressed to: Libertonian Security forces.
Urgency: Important. Viewable to the Imperials.
Encryption: State security end-to-end encryption protocalls.

"My name is Linus VonClaussen. I am a representative for the Rheinland government."

"I understand that recent events may appear confusing and leave current stances in doubt. Be assuaged - the insurrection by a renegade component of our public sector, aimed at overturning the democratic referendum which enabled our governmental reforms, will not spill over into Liberty's homeland, by any design or order of the Imperial court. Despite insurrectionist statements to the contrary, we are the continuity of the elected government. Most of our officials are former representatives of the Bundestag, of which I myself am a member until I was politically accused by an extremist loyalist party, a matter of days before the insurrection began in earnest."

"Near seven centuries ago, the Liberty Exploration vessel, the Einstein, made the first inter-house contact between any colony of Sirius in the Hamburg system. The Liberty Engine - the hyperefficient stellarator fusion drives that all of the sector owes its colonial expansion to, was provided to our colony, in exchange for the modular construction technologies now used by every space station known to humankind. This historical fact is not lost to us."

"We are a parliamentary kingdom, not a despotate, comparable to the Bretonian and Kusarian models. We have no desire to interfere with Libertonian interests, and we respect Liberty's standing territorial claims to Hudson and northern Bering. Our movement is aimed at the restoration of the Rheinland economy, and the dignity and rights once enjoyed by Rheinland's citizens. We oppose inter-house enemies such as the Coalition, and their lackeys, the Red Hessians, and believe that insufficient effort has been taken by the old guard to stem the rise of reactionaries in our homeland. We believe that every man, woman, and child, has the fundamental freedom to live in a homeland where they have sufficient opportunities to educate and enrich themselves. We believe in a strong leadership for ourselves, to root out the corruption that has taken hold upon our state, but do not judge the beliefs of others. Such is a conversation I intend to have with your government once the situation in my homeland has stabilised. "

"I understand you may have apprehensions over a change of government within Rheinland. Your nation has, twice in this century, fought the Rheinland Federalists that have brought ruin to a great many lives on both sides of the border. It is our desire to keep this matter one that is strictly internal. I share your desire - Sirius has seen enough grief with the Gallic invasion. Therefore I come with a gift for any law enforcement groups investigating the Liberty Separatists. "

"Unfortunately, such a cross-border issue exists. I will not waste your time, but instead upload the flight logs of our military personnel."

New Berlin, near Bonn Station Wrote:[08.04.2020 17:23:16] [SMR]Fr.Kerr: What are the Liberty Separatists doing here.
[08.04.2020 17:23:22] [SMR]Fr.Kerr: And why are you supplying the Federalists.
[08.04.2020 17:23:30] H|-SNS-Philadelphia: Merely doing a shipment on request of the government.
[08.04.2020 17:23:53] KKS-Ludolf.Immelmann: Government?For these Federalist?
[08.04.2020 17:24:10] H|-SNS-Philadelphia: Hell I'm certainly not paying attention to these differences.
[08.04.2020 17:24:12] [RM]Basilisk: MND gunboat
[08.04.2020 17:24:16] [RM]Basilisk: Kanonenboot
[08.04.2020 17:24:21] [SMR]Fr.Kerr: Well, we are.
[08.04.2020 17:24:24] DSK|Silberner-Falke: I request that your surrender your cargo.
08.04.2020 17:24:52] H|-SNS-Philadelphia: I think we'll just moor there and wait for further orders.
[08.04.2020 17:24:57] DSK|Silberner-Falke: Drop your cargo.

"The Liberty Separatists have involved themselves in our internal crisis, by running Federal militants, and officers of the security branches responsible for dereliction of duty, fratricide of their fellow servicemen, and attacks on their peers, to name but a few crimes that they have committed, to an insurrectionist hold-out in the north of Rheinland. Therefore, they have involved themselves in our conflict and made themselves an enemy of Rheinland. Once our internal crisis is resolved, we look forward to combining our efforts with Liberty to cast the Separatists out of Bering. Until that day comes, we hope that this evidence builds the case against the Liberty Separatists, and may undermine any propaganda they create in Liberty."

"You will be pleased to learn that the Separatist transport was destroyed for its actions. The citizens unlawfully trafficked by the Separatists have been recovered."

[Image: QmADRgb.png?2]
[Image: FVPdpVj.png?2]
[Image: ExDd0xu.png?1]
[Image: myu0BdF.png?3]

"We hope that this information is of use to Libertonian Law Enforcement. Remarkable that the separatists would turn to Human trafficking."

"If you have any other concerns, please relay them to this channel. Once security concerns have stabilised inside Rheinland, a diplomatic channel will be established between our Foreign Chancellory and the Libertonian Goverment, if desired by your esteemed leaders. For now, if you have any subjects of discussion, put them herein and I guarantee they will be read by the Admiralty and our local Police and Intelligence forces."

"If you have any recommendations as to Separatist tactics or doctrine, we would be most interested in the advice. They are an unfamiliar enemy. Other subjects of discussion, such as conditions that will best assist the management of refugees, during this crisis, our government would be more than willing to raise. We are not insensitive to the free movement of people northwards through our space. Such a passage must place strain on Liberty's resources. We will do the utmost we can to manage this human train as the insurrectionists steadily lose ground. If the Separatists become involved in the conflict directly, rest assured, we will repatriate any wreckage of Libertonian origin to your House. As far as our government is concerned, the Separatists are secessionists utilising unlawfully appropriated property of the Republic of Liberty. Not unlike our own Insurrection. We will do what we can to return your vessels."

"Long live our homelands."

With civillity and respect, I remain a Servant of his Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Albrecht, and the Imperial Order;
[Image: yJSGkMo.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Carrier L.N.S. Hornet, Hudson, Liberty-Rheinland Border
ID: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
Subject: Harmony and Imperialism

Mr. VonClaussen,

I find it interesting that the Imperial insurrection and Separatists have such differences. After all, you both use violence as a means to attempt to overthrow your respective governments. You claim to be the lawful successor of Rheinland, yet the Federal Republic persists, and your insurrection only supersedes the Separatists by being larger. We find it rather funny you call it a cross-border issue when all their strikes come from your own borders. How does one cross a border to a nation they're already in?

We have no information to share with an illegitimate Imperial coup spokesman that seeks to overthrow the sovereignty of the Federal Republic. Perhaps even your own coup is so unpopular that even our own insurrection despises you.

Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy, Bearer of the Medal of Honor