Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: who know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it is the LSF like the nomads in particular, you has been punished!

for the first and the last time, i forgot to mention scra what you think?
it is absolutement nécéssaire.

IF YOU WANT THE MONEY, DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR MONEY

com end
Nome™, now in golden flavour
(04-10-2020, 01:28 AM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]Nome™, now in golden flavour

do we have asked you for something? NO
As the wise man once said "Walk on the wild "face""
thank's
from........... YOUNG MAN PHIL
location...... ???
sepecificcity... nothing special

incoming transmission!

hello mister acquantaince

i wanted reply while window is open!
i think scra is an enemy to me and other men
DO YOU IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE?

If i am engaged reply will be: bad answer. next time you die!

end of transmission!
Perhaps that I forget one!
Best story btw

Quote: Small history of the firm NOME
There was one time, a young pilot who had succeeded in escaping from terrible labels of these big oligarchs whom are the corsairs. No, perhaps not the people, him who can face nothing up this so degrading oligarchy as assaults. But ok, for the fact that there are leaders, no doubt there, these are all rottenness!
But let us resume because I get lost, this YOUNG PERSON NOME, had acquired enough experience now to be possible evolve alone, as well as he had always made it without knowing it, since from sound more youth, he had been encouraged to fit to all kinds of environment, changing violent deaths of parents always further to to them!

Of *freelancer *, job that had taught him its last adoptive parents, he had chosen to join a guild of independent! It allowed him to start his master-builder's career.
To know, and for information, a small sum and some transport is necessary!

This time is distant now, but at that time, there was competition and a lot intolerance. However, YOUNG PERSON NOME went forward, and constructed a small base, hidden well, so that it is not destroyed instantly, then he found a system, hidden well kui also, where he began the building of a second base, to construct a plant of special equipment there. He led this plant eventually as well as the equipment which he wanted to have. Later, these two bases were destroyed, the one by Mollys, and other one by gaïens. Having no easy character, he took revenge of course. But that to face up factions when they are alone?

Perhaps that I forget one!

Later, provided with his equipment, he could make a little more money so as to be able to pay friends met in the course of his trips, and, which wanted to help him in the larger plan to construct an affiliation IMG base. Centered enough this one, since in Magellan. A perfect place,

This base was constructed until *core2* with enough stocking to support a fortuitous attack, negotiations had been undertaken with the government of *Liberty *, but this POOR MAN NOME, having no more enough money to pay of a blow the heavy tribute which he asked *Liberty *, had got an extension to pay the second part of the tax (250 millions). Having pay the half, he felt protected, but that nenni, this moron of employee of military navy of *Liberty* had not taken into account universal time. So that its return has, it taught on behalf of his friends, so that its base had been destroyed by the blind furious energy of his morons who cannot make conversion per hour to put an end to an ultimatum. Is said by passing, they put half a day to destroy it. Made well for their faces as well as for everything the vessels which they lost this infamous stupid bastards! And POOR MAN NOME as for him, had lost all fruit of everything efforts of all persons which had contributed to the realisation of this nice plan! I remind is said by passing, this base was of affiliation IMG, but ok them, as usual, if are you not IMG ¦ they have nothing of it to make! At the end of the part 1
hello

where are my weapons?

they disparrues my arms

they left my arms, I had just dismounted
I have an equal idea.

your arms - i keep them for me. There is not a thing you do!

Unless you trensmit 90mil serian credits into bank acount money.is.I

I wait an answer before my action!
Pages: 1 2