Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ATTN: Wismar Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[Incoming Transmission]]
[Decrypting...]

827 AS
----- Message Follows -----

To whom it may concern:

Recently my brother, under tag name ST33L.AN63L attacked the Wismar Shipping base in Neu Berlin. I was communicating with him when it happened. ST33L had made some contacts with the Hessians, and in his stupidity went out drinking and pirating. I regret that this has happened, and pray that no casualties were suffered.

In light of recent political events I want to be clear that even though my brother was flying under a Hessian ID, he IS NOT from Rheinland or in any way associated with the war. I'm not even really sure what he was doing in a Hessian ship. The ship was badly damaged when he attempted to nuke a drydocked battlecruiser, and my brother died in an onboard explosion shortly thereafter.

I am prepared to communicate on my brother's behalf to discuss reparations as WSC sees fit. I am from humble roots, but would offer my service instead to pay for the damage.

If you wish to contact me, I'll likely be in Liberty as I am attempting to gain access to the ranks of the Liberty Navy. I offer my sincerest apologies and offer to take responsibility for my brother's poor choices.

Regretfully,
Steel Angel
Manhattan, Liberty

==== No Further Data ====
[[End Transmission]]
[[Incoming Transmission]]
[[Decrypting]]

To: Wismar Shipping
RE: To Wismar Shipping

Friends,

It is with gravest sentiment that the local police force have informed me that they have analyzed the cargo that ST33L was carrying, and there were ejected pilots in the cargo hold when the ship exploded. I am... mortified. I am working closely with local police here in Manhattan to provide details but I must declare that while I intend to pay for damages I cannot compensate for loss of life; it is simply beyond my scope of capability.

The remains are being analyzed for their DNA content and results will be sent to you as soon as they are sorted.

==== No Further Data ====
[[End Transmission]]