Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Coalition | From: la Ligue d'AR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 2bhv3CQ.jpg]

Nous revoilà
Resuming contact

Dear Comrades of the Coalition,

So much time has passed since we last have been in contact. You may as well have forgotten us, but we are sure you can find a mention of Action révolutionnaire somewhere in your archive files. Even deep. In nuce, we are an internationalist and anticapitalist Maquis cell, trying our best to bring the Revolution into Gallia. We have notably been involved in several operations along with the SCRA against the Gallic Navy in the Taus.

Now we are not going to lie to you, Comrades, the end of the last war has hit us hard. Gallic politics turned out exactly as we were expecting it. With this cunning conglomerate of bourgeois, nobles and mafiosi in power, the Capital is even stronger than ever before. The Council's goals may have been fulfilled when peace came, but ours certainly not. We do not know how much you are aware of the recent events, but as you have been a precious ally for the time it lasted, we certainly could fill you in more in detail about the current situation. For now, we hope to resume our former relationship with the Coalition first and foremost.

Going further, we won't hide from you that we cruelly lack operative capabilities, especially in terms of sheer power and that is why we are currently planning to start acting unconventionally, let us put it this way, besides usual business. And since your expertise in armament is universally known, we were wondering if you could share some of it with us. We are particularly interested in any stealth-enhancing spaceship devices, for the time being.

We hope that you, Comrades, are as interested as we are in this cooperation.

For Equality.

☱ ☲ ☴

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Sender: Premier Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: AR Representative
Source: Planet Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

Comrades,

I have only skimmed over our history together, I will be sure to read up the rest about your organization from our records later, but If your politics are true, then I am glad to see such a revolutionary Maquis cell exists and alive within Gallia. You may of met my predecessor, but I am Leon Gutierrez the current Premier of the Coalition so I will need to do some more internal readings on my own to catch up to what your organization has offered in the past. But, any past co-operation I will honor still.

I have not been up to par with what has happened in Gallia since the war has ended, but your news brings a sad conclusion of the revolution brought by The Council since it ended up in bourgeois control and worse off still the existence of the aristocracy. I can see you are trying to accomplish what you set out to complete, to the letter. In these endeavors I will be eager to help your cell in.

As for your inquiry with "stealth-enhancing", I can see it to that you all receive these technology, but let us get to know each other in person a bit first . In Kyushu, there is a coalition battle cruiser that can host a brief meeting between the two of us, the location is in [ENCRYPTED BUFFER]. I will bring some additional officials who may be able to expand upon the resources you ask for.

Whenever free, let us discuss in person there.

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

[Image: 2bhv3CQ.jpg]

Nous re-revoilà
Re-resuming contact

Dear Comrade Premier,
Dear Comrades of the Coalition,

We cannot express how relieved and delighted we were to hear from you. We did meet your courageous predecessor, who has been personally involved in our activities and hopefully shown a great interest in our movement. We expect no less from our collaboration to come, provided that you are in a position to assist us extensively.

As for additional talks, our representatives will gladly meet you at the place you suggested, as soon as they are ready to fly, despite being short-staffed and under-equipped at the moment. We hope that some of our "technical" personnel will be in a position to tag along as well, in order to give you more specifics about our needs.

For Equality.

☱ ☲ ☴