Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LtCdr. Nicole Bradley (ret.) [SECURED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8jn0SMR.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Tenn-772.51/2
[Image: 7PMlXDm.png]
Origin: Naval Command Station Peregrine, Planet Los Angeles, California system
ID: Adm. Mark Ferguson
Subject: Inquiry

Good day, Mrs. Bradley,

My name is Mark Ferguson, current standing commanding officer of the Liberty Navy's Third Fleet, and advising officer to the Admiralty of the Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet. I believe we've likely met on certain circumstances, though those may have been few and far between.

I'm sending you this message today to inform you that the Liberty Navy has, in light of recent operations, been searching for an officer, current or former, to take command of said operations. Your dossier has proven to be the most encouraging, and I have been asked to relay this message on behalf of the Fifth Fleet's Admiralty. The Liberty Navy is willing, should you desire to reenlist, to reinstate you at the rank of Commander, pending Captain promotion, and a place at the head of the Navy's Research and Development branch, with all the perks and responsibilities that follow.

If this interests you, please follow this message with a standard neural-net reply, along with any requirements you may need to have met before you can return to service. If this does not, please inform me, and I will notify the Admiralty.
Have a good day, Mrs. Bradley.

Mark Ferguson
Admiral
5th Fleet, Advisory

To: Admiral Mark Ferguson
Subject: Re-enlistment
Encryption: Maximum
Signal Strength: Strong

Opening message....

Admiral Ferguson,

I must admit, this message comes to me as a surprise. I know of Liberty's casualties during the war, but I never expected to be contacted about possibly re-enlisting. I suppose I can entertain this idea. Will an officer be available to meet with me soon for enlistment?

Sayonara,

Nicole Bradley

[Image: 8jn0SMR.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Tenn-772.51/2
[Image: 7PMlXDm.png]
Origin: Naval Command Station Peregrine, Planet Los Angeles, California system
ID: Adm. Mark Ferguson
Subject: Inquiry

Good day, Mrs. Bradley,

I'm pleased to see you're taking interest, if only to entertain the idea.
The Admiralty Board can arrange for an officer from the Enlistment Corps to make their way to wherever you may request to proceed with the re-enlistment process. Standard channels for enlistment will not be necessary.
Would you like for me to authorize the officer's departure? If so, provide a location for such and I will send it on to the Enlistment Corps.

Mark Ferguson
Admiral
5th Fleet, Advisory

To: Admiral Mark Ferguson
Subject: Re-enlistment
Encryption: Maximum
Signal Strength: Strong

Opening message....

Admiral Ferguson,

I can meet the officer at Norfolk for transfer to HQ within the hour. I'll be waiting on deck 23-4H for their arrival.

Sayonara,

Nicole Bradley