Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Professor Alfred Steiner, CC: University of Cambridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: Neural Net Protocol: Incoming transmission. ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Decrypting... ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Authenticating... ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Authentication successful. ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Connection established. ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Initializing stream. ::
[Image: X9oAVrA.png]

To: Professor Alfred Steiner, CC: University of Cambridge
From: Aisling Cenncroithi, Harvest Moon (Corvo-class Explorer)
Transmission Source: Planet Manhattan, New York, Liberty

Professor Steiner, I hope this message finds you well. Unfortunately, I reach out to you in need of your help.

As I intend to do some work within Liberty in the near future, I have reached out on behalf of myself for a license to carry certain goods important to my research--notably, azurite gas and Daam K'vosh artifacts. However, despite my good intentions, my accreditations, and my upcoming work in the area, the House of Liberty has not seen fit to bestow me with a license that would enable me to legally perform my work within its borders. They have presently offered no explanation for their decision, though I have reached out with an appeal. However, I am not confident that they will change their mind on my behalf so easily.

With this in mind, I would like to ask a favor of you. We have worked together in the past, and I would like you (or perhaps some other representative of the University) to vouch on my behalf to Liberty. While I do not believe that they will take me seriously alone, I know that you and my other colleagues would be able to demonstrate that I am a woman of good character in high esteem with Liberty's allies.

Thank you for your time. I hope to work with you again soon.

:: Neural Net Protocol: Terminating stream. ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Closing channel... ::
:: Neural Net Protocol: Channel closed. ::