Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZIN|Weekly Newsletter 10/4/827 to 17/4/827
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1E2Tgxa.jpg]

Zoner Independent News

Hello Listeners, these are the stories of this week!

11/4/827 Liberty Navy Parade

I had the pleasure of being able to witness a small parade by the Liberty navy at New York. Recording below:

Thankyou to the Liberty Navy and Police for doing this.

13/4/827 Encounter with Fascists

There was quite a incident at New Berlin. There I was hoping to get some quotes from the Unioners when two very rude individuals showed up. These individuals are what others have called fascists. Personally listeners I did not want to believe in such things but, they chased me for my Coalition heritage and well nearly blew me up if not for the skilled help of one RV-Pennybrooke a fellow reporter. There is footage of this chase and encounter, and a log for those who don't wish to watch it through.

14/4/827 Bounty Hunters vs Hessians and a Nomad

I found a fight between Bounty Hunters and Hessians, then a small Nomad showed up and fought the Bounty Hunters as well. It was a small fight, a little bit overkill on the hessians part. A Hessian involved in the fight said it was underwhelming. The arrival of the Nomad was, curious.

16/4/827 LPI and Outcast fight

Whilst relaxing at the New York system, a outcast arrived and picked a fight with LPI Officer Isla Nazumaki. After the fight, Isla said to me that the threat was "terminated with extreme prejudice." This reporter has no opinion, but the fight seemed fair from a battle standpoint. I shall have to go elsewhere for stories soon.

// Videolink due to video limit

Your Views are Important
Layout:
Code:
[b][color=#3A7D93]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#3A7D93]Comment:[/color][/b]
Username: Norbert aus Rheinland
Comment: You are the best Irina!!!! Keep up the good work! I am very sorry for the rude men you have met in my home, not all Rheinlanders are like that.
Username: Jonathan Seabourne
Comment: It is good to see independent Journalism on the rise in Sirius again. If you need a neutral base of operations in Rheinland, Baden Baden is open to you. Stay safe, and I look forward to crossing paths with you in the Breezewood in the future.