Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GC | From: Maltese Imperial Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: GC
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Blood Dragons siding with the Communists

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

Hola, Kon'ichiwa.

It has come to my attention that the Blood Dragons are aiding in the expansion of the Communists as they set up shop in Kyushu, and while I understand that the GC are not happy about this situation. I can assure you, neither are the Outcasts.

With that in mind, it should go without saying. But if you are in need of heavier equipment to remove the Coalition from Kyushu, you need only ask us.

As for the Blood Dragons. If you would kindly share any information you have on what they are thinking bringing those people into Kusari. it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz
CoaliciĆ³n Imperial Maltesa

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Maltese Imperial Coalition
CC: None
Encryption: Black Lotus
Subject: Coalition Installation

Konbanwa Senor Diaz,

We first spotted the installation at 27/3/827 A.S.

Naturally we are concerned of the impact that this station could have on our cardamine trade route towards the Taus and Malta itself, should this station reach completion. We immediately contacted the involved parties, but as of yet, the Coalition has ignored our several warnings to remove the station.

The Blood Dragons on the other hand decided to make veiled threats of war if we were to harm the Coalition forces that are attempting to settle within Kusari. It is curious to see that the Blood Dragons apparently think that it is completely fine, that a bunch of communists, who wish to subvert the entirety of Sirius to their ideology, set up shop in Kusari itself. Do they not see the danger of this? Perhaps they have subscribed to the ideology themselves. I hope not. The Old Shogun that they used to serve would turn in his grave if he saw this happen. We can only hope this is a misunderstanding.

We welcome your support if this ordeal gets out of hand. We still got some cards left to play.

As for the structure itself. Do not worry. It will not remain there long.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume