Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention: OSI, DSE, IC, Velvet and Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: OSI, DSE, IC, Velvet and Zoners

Greetings,

The reason your groups are getting this is because you personnel and ships enough for this mission. In my continuing efforts to keep medical care all over Sirius, I have constructed a new base in Omicron Theta just out of orbit of planet Pygar. I have done what I can but need help. A ship or two cannot do this alone so whatever help you can spare is appreciated.

Med Force General-B is in its infancy and I have put down my doctor's robes in favor of a tool belt and am on station working. We need a lot.

Currently, we need these goods for a shield generator:
• 15,000 Robotic Hardware
• 15,000 Industrial Hardware
• 10,000 Magnetic Superconductors
• 10,000 Fusion Diodes
As of this posting, I supplied the robotic hardware.

I have also opened a Core Upgrade slot which will need:
• 40,000 Hull Segments
• 100,000 Industrial Hardware
• 40,000 Robotic Hardware
• 40,000 Reinforced Alloy
• 40,000 High Performance Alloy
• 40,000 Optronic Arrays
• 40,000 Heat Sinks
• 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits
• 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters

As of this transmission, I have gotten the robotic hardware, some fusion diodes and plasfoam conduits. We also need a LOT of Reinforced alloy to build with. That is easily acquired at Freeport 9.
I have put a lot into this financially so I am limited on funds for now. Perhaps we can work on a deal that will benefit us all such as having an office on station, training with my people at no cost or things to this effect.
So if you will excuse me, there is much to do and not a lot of time so please, any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

ID: Hagbard Celine

subject: General-B

Encryption: whynot Level: verycolorful

KallistiDoc,

little big problem here, come along with 5000 magnetic superconductors, but your cargomaster said "no, no, no".
maybe you can talk to him.

23's
Hagbard Celine
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Jill Xi

**UPDATE**

Good day,

As station manager on duty at Med Force General-B I would like to inform you that many supplies have been delivered. As to ensure you do not make your trip in vain we kindly request you to contact either the Station Manager or Load Manager before your inbound journey to the station. This can be done by replying to this message.

Thank you for your understanding and dedication!

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, PharmD,
On Duty Station Manager, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

[Image: MFE-Sig-Jill-Xi.png]
*incoming transmission*
To: Hagbard Celine

Good day Hagbard,

My sincere apologies for any and all issues regarding the offloading of requested goods. My loadmaster has informed me that the degaussing of the cargo storage has been completed and Magnetic Superconductors can be safely offloaded without instantly getting stuck to the cargo-bay walls.

Having said that we are awaiting your arrival to the station. Thank you for your patience and please contact the station manager or load manager in this very channel should you have any issues regarding delivery.

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, PharmD,
Med Force Enterprises

[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
VELVET NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

STRONG

BBB,3rd,E.|

[Image: RBXUEUZ.jpg]
Bob "Bulldog" Bobberson

Encrypted VELVET Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Doc Holliday
Bob Bobberson the third, Esquire.
Omicron Kappa
█ █ █ █ █
Medical Base Theta

*The screen shows a bearded man sitting far too close to the camera.*

"Hail white mage!

I d'nae believe we had tha chance to talk before.
Ya can call me Bulldog, I run the shipyard in Kappa fer Velvet.
We're glad ta hear more Zoners are movin' in nearby where it's more
safe. Ironic tha' it'd be deep in the Omicrons instead of near a House.

Our defensive wings in Theta are at ya disposal should they be needed, we'll
also see if we can divert some o' our logistical ships to come to yer a-"

*Bulldog quickly spun around in his chair, tossing what appeared to be dog treats at
a few people passing by*

"Get outa here! What's with ya buggers showin' up when I'm being all diplomatic eh!?"

*With a sigh and a shake of his head Bulldog spun back in his chair to face the camera,
grabbing what appeared to be a coconut with a face painted on it, giving it an intense
stare for a moment*

"Aye yer right Mel. I cannae let m'self be distracted by their tomfoolary. time ta get some grub!"

*Bulldog got up and walked out of the room, seemingly distracted afterall to the point of forgetting
about the communication entirely. A soft murmer could heard as he went around the corner: "Nobody messes with tha white mage."
The camera remains on for an uncomfortable long time before finally automatically shutting itself down, closing the transmission.*

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: OSI, DSE, IC, Velvet, TAZ and Zoners

Hey, Everyone,

It was a great day. The shield module is complete so now we continue on the core upgrade and the storage module as well. So many to thank. You know who you are.
"Bulldog," or do you prefer Mr. Bobberson? Thank you for your offer. Hopefully folks will know our mission and leave us be but having someone watching is a good thing so thank you.
He smiles
It is reassuring knowing that I have friends out there.

-Doc

[Image: mqbPpuq.jpg?1]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Brandon Wright
* Subject: Birth of a new facility
* Priority: Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

"Doctor Holiday,

No doubt you remember me from Ingenuus or, more recently, the Celestial Cartographers Guild. With any luck you have heard of us attempting to fill the space left with the collapse of Ingenuus.

More to the point; In the spirit of brotherhood and mutual affability the Guild wishes to make available a sum in the amount of 250 million s.c. for the use of Med Force enterprise. Please advise of an account to which we can remit the funds.

Additionally while the Guild does not have the ability to rival the logistical capacity of OSI we will ensure a pilot or two is hired to assist in the building process."

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Globemaster
SUBJECT: Shift Debrief
TO: Med Force Enterprises

Omicron Theta, South Edge Worlds

Good evenin',

After mobilization from New London, Globemaster was able to run a full shift in the Edge Worlds. I've got a short list below, but hopefully the natives on Freeport 5 won't have to see our faces again for a bit. Looked like personnel were movin' shipments well on board, so I'm hopin' we'll get some space moved around for hull segments by next shift. If so, we'll get 'em run. Boys are gonna head over to Freeport 9 for the night, but we'll keep moored at Pygar for some overnight diagnostics on the ring.

Sincerely,

[Image: signature-300x120.png]

Sam Florian
Operations - Deep Space Engineering

[Image: e7Jgktm.jpg]

[Image: T2188Md.jpg]
Sender: Harus Burke
To: Doc Holiday & Jill Xi

Greetings,

I dispatched the DSE)Constitution to Theta, hauling some necessary goods to help with the construction and maintenance of the new Med Force base. Please see the attached manifest for further inquiry.

Please note, the DSE)Constitution will be docked in Theta for future use once more resources are required.
  • Industrial Hardware, 15,000 units
  • Reinforced Alloys, 10,000 units

Regards,

Harus Burke
DSE Pilot
*incoming transmission*

**UPDATE**

Good day dear shippers,

I'm here to inform you that I'm once again on duty as your station manager today.

Since we have had many overnight deliveries we will only be taking on Hull Segments at this moment for the engineers can immediately put these in use. For our internal storage space is at this moment quite limited there may be some chances of queuing and slight delays offloading cargo. I will be on station to coordinate with the loadmasters and will help you where needed.

I look forward to see you at Med Force General-B !

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, PharmD,
Med Force Enterprises

Pages: 1 2 3