Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Target Identification --> DSE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: Representative
Subj: Contract

Good day,

I am contacting you in the hopes of negotiating a contract to keep Albany Police Academy fully stocked and supplied to keep our base running. I have a generous budget I can set aside for you're corporation and I only need you to name a price. Albany Police Academy is located right in the Manhattan defense grid. Please let me know what terms and conditions you would like to implement.

Attachments:

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Albany Police Academy
TO: Chief of Police Jean Holiday

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I apologize in the delay to this message; after our last discussion regarding this, I felt it was necessary to personally visit Albany Police Academy to assess the situation. You may have noticed repairs are already underway, the work we have done so far is at our cost - think of it as a 'thank you' for all the Liberty Police does for Liberty.

I have allocated crew from Baltimore Shipyard to begin the necessary repairs and renovations that were discussed. This crew will remain on the station for as long as it is necessary for them to be there. I have sent in fresh supplies of food, water, and oxygen as all of these were reaching critical levels. As discussed, from this point onward I will require payment of 50Sc per unit of these. As well as this, I have authorized shipments of supplies required for this - I will need a section allocated specifically for the repair commodities. I will request that my pilots receive 550 per unit of reinforced alloy, and robotic hardware. As the ship Hull panels are slightly more complicated, there will need to be a payment made of 1000 per unit for these. This will cover the cost of the units as well as all associated logistical fees.

I will also request that until repairs are complete, all aboard the station need to take extra care. It is a construction site, and that being the case there will be hazards that are not necessarily something your staff will come across on a daily basis. Every individual working in these zones will need to contact Fred Johnson, the health and safety coordinator aboard the station for inductions and other relevant information. I will also need one representative from Albany Police Academy to attend a weekly toolbox meeting to pass on information to the rest of your staff working in these zones - this is to ensure everyone has an understanding of the hazards, and everyone is kept in the loop as to what is happening and when as there may be some disruptions to the day to day operations in some areas, such as power outages.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

Good day,

I will look into sending a Sergeant over for the weekly meetings as im sure it will prove useful. I thank you for your due diligence in this matter as Albany Police Academy is very crucial to our training regiment for our new recruit officers.

When do you think we will have full functionality back to Albany? I am not trying to rush you or your men but I do like to have some sort of time frame to keep track of.

Attachments:

Liberty Police, Inc.

Chesterfield Station

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I understand the importance of having this completed and we strive to have this done as soon as possible for you.

As it currently stands, I would suspect that the remaining essential repairs should not take longer than a week. A majority of the work has been completed, so it is a matter of finishing up the loose ends and completing paperwork. As we are taking over this contract, I would like my crew to assess the station to ensure nothing critical was overlooked in the construction and maintenance of this - purely as a safety precaution.

I would also like to discuss the future of the station and it's maintenance schedules. Due to the nature of Albany Police Academy, I would suggest that you allow a number of the crew we have sent to take care of the initial phase here to remain aboard to complete any low priority tasks and any ongoing maintenance as it is required. As we both know, prevention is better than cure, and it will prevent long term downtime if you allow us to keep on top of any issues as they arise, rather than trying to play catch-up down the track.

Should you want a report of the assessment, please let me know and I will forward this on to you.

Sincerely,

Good day,

Something has come to mind now that we have your men here. Its become very clear to me that DSE has the capability and the experience maintaining a Modular Base. I have notice substantial increase in our output systems so everything that you have been reporting are very much accurate. This leads me to my second request.

If you are willing I would like to contract DSE for expansion. We need more space for our rugged training regiments to include but not limited to a Shooting Range, Flight Simulation area, Advanced equipment storage and more. We need Albany to be as independent as possible for training needs.

We do most of our training at One Police Plaza but if we are able to move it to Albany we could double our recruitment training and in theory have more officers out in space. Space is vast and the more Officers I have in the field the better chance of gaining the upper hand on organized crime. Let me know what you think.

Attachments:

Liberty Police, Inc.

Chesterfield Station

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay in this response, I have been busy with the crew working on Albany Police Academy. You may have noticed it is at 100% completion at this stage. This being the case, it is now no longer considered a work site and your staff are no longer required to take the precautions mentioned earlier. Most of the crew from Baltimore Shipyard have been returned, and in their place your own men and woman have been shuttled to the station.

I am willing to assist in any and all expansions you have in mind. We are more than able to help in the construction of areas for Shooting Ranges, Flight Simulation areas, and Advanced equipment storage facilities. I can understand the need to have all facilities available in one location, and it makes sense to have these all located in New York at one training facility.

Please let me know what you have in mind for the upgrades, and a time frame in which you wish to begin these. I will be sure to have a team available to assist in this.

Sincerely,

Chesterfield Station
TO: HC of LPI

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I regret to inform you that this message is notification that we will, from this point on, longer be supplying Albany Police Academy.

While we respect the work you do, we are shifting our focus as a corporation and shifting our focus into Texas. This unfortunately means we are no longer able to supply the man hours and supplies needed in New York to maintain such a station. As I am sure you would agree, the well being of my staff is of the greatest importance. I have found it is not practical from a business or a well being standing to expect them to commute between systems and pull double shifts to ensure Albany is maintained.

In addition to poor business choices, the cost on Deep Space Engineering to ensure the funding has been available for our staff to continue the supply of this station has become a burden. It has become a venture we are losing funds on, and I cannot allow that to continue.

You will find it has a small amount of necessary supplies to allow you time to organize an alternative solution.

Sincerely,