Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public proclamation of support from Daumann Heavy Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nbrdabW.png]

These past few days there struck a deep and somber note in Rheinland and we as Rheinlanders have entered a profound crisis. As a result of the extreme unpopularity and corruption of the warmongering Federal government the people of Rheinland have rose up and cast down the old regime. No change is painless and acts of violence have occurred on several planets with reports of lives lost during these acts of civil unrest. The Federalists do not give up easily in their clutch of power and they have decided to drag down Rheinland with them if they have to. Nonetheless, every life lost and every wound suffered is our loss as the people of Rheinland.

Yet for all the pain we as citizens have to endure, we will together build a better Rheinland. Rheinland where every dockworker is safe and is well-compensated for his services to his House. Rheinland where soldiers do not have to die in meaningless wars against the neighbouring Houses of Sirius. Rheinland where the foreign corporations will no longer control the decisions of our government. Proud Rheinland. Proud of its history, proud of its citizens, proud of its future. The birth of the Empire of Rheinland was not painless and cast in shining light but we have endured the decline of our House for decades and we as Rheinlanders are used to hardship. We will carve out a new future for ourselves. A future where our neighbours will look at as in awe and inspiration, the same awe our feats of engineering such as the Ring have once caused.

I promise you that as a fellow citizen, I promise you that as a Generaldirektor of Daumann. This is my public promise that as long as Daumann is in my care, this company that has served the Rheinland for centuries will continue to do so. We will proudly trailblaze paths where no one has stepped before. We will support this Empire with all our industrial might. Because the well-being of Rheinland and every single Rheinlander is the well-being of Daumann.

I can therefore announce, that as of 12th April 827, the board of directors of Daumann Heavy Construction has unanimously decided to voice its support of the new Imperial government and our Kaiser.

Together, we will overcome. Together, we will thrive.

On behalf of Daumann Heavy Construction
Dr. Albert Kelsen
Generaldirektor of Daumann Heavy Construction

Sender: Arae

Opening Channel

.. until the obligatory collapse at the hands of incompetent leaders, foolish ego-fueled corporate chairmen, and the hubris of the human condition.
If you don't believe me, check Sigma-13. It's a fairly dense history lesson of why Empires crumble.