Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Damian Morreti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: LX8tvHo.png]

ID: Fleet Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Damian Morreti
Subject: Evacuation plans

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I certainly hadn't planned to call upon further assistance this soon. While I still hope to be wrong it appears that the Navy is recovering much more rapidly than anticipated. New battleship models and far more craft than ever before are starting to take out more and more of the pirates around Bering. And they're slowly managing to push our patrols back.

With Rheinland supplies starting to get infrequent I am afraid that the defensive strategy we used in Bering will no longer be sustainable. While for the good of my people I would prefer to stay it doesn't look like we can much longer. We've already begun to ship non-essential equipment out of the system. The assistance of the Xenos would be much appreciated. Imperial Rheinland forces have begun to attack our ships and they work with the Unioners.

We cannot afford Rheinland interrupting our retreat further east until we can regroup.

The Morningstar division will remain in Hudson as long as possible. Though once the Navy will take the pressure off Bering sustaining that part of our forces should not be of any concern.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Victoria Knight">
Reg: ""<Evac>""

Knight.

You'll forgive me for being blunt, but I'm glad this happened. You needed to see things the way we do, specifically why placing your trust in Houses like the Rheinland is a mistake. You can't depend on outsiders, reliance is weakness - just look at how Liberty buckled during the embargo.

That said, I'll help. But it's important you understand how big of a favor this is. More important still is the fact that you should acknowledge the only people you can truly count on are your countrymen. Not greasers who would sell you out if the Police promised enough favors, like the Junkers. Or a fickle nation of warmongers, like Rheinland.

I hope this makes things clear going forward, because I won't be your convenient savior without sufficient quid pro quo and tangible loyalty. Hopefully the civil war and these assaults on your ships have opened your eyes, because it's not a lesson I'm going to revise down the line.

""We've got your back - Don't make us regret it""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: LX8tvHo.png]

ID: Fleet Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Damian Morreti
Subject: Emergency

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Mr Morreti,

While initial supplies might have been succesful, we cannot sustain the Morningstar division within Hudson at the current time.

The Navy has moved a fleet detachment under the Concorde towards Bering. The intention is obvious and luckily we had prepared for this. Still we haven't evacuated everyone and everything. The Navy pressure is now at a point where we can no longer act as free as we could before.

If your forces can assist, protecting our logistics vessels and running interference will be appreciated while we can regroup in safer space.

Good luck. I intend to pick up the topic of Liberty's future once we see this through.

For Liberty.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"victoria knight">
reg: ""<evac>""

Knight.

A fighter division based off of Barrow under Ridgenose's command will be there to run interference for you, but we can't spare any more than that, not with the kind of posturing the Legion's Government has taken towards us. Our movement has to stand ready to defend itself from the undue influence of a sham Government that hasn't learned to respect us.

It also won't just be you picking up the topic of Liberty's future when the dust has settled, there's a great deal of consideration to be done in that regard in order to determine who's going to be involved in it.

""don't become another commonwealth""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]