Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: F.A.O - DSE). Regarding Trader Hub Port 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to whom this may concern of Deep Space Engineering

I would like to request if you are able to hold an inspection and update of the new base that is being installed in the Colorado system and make an inquiry for the costs that will follow.

[Image: XT1Qh5j.png?1]

The following inspections would be ideal for this construction:

25% - Complete
50% - Incomplete
75% - Incomplete
100% - Incomplete

Any advice or assistance would also be greatly appreciated where possible at your convenience.

Signed:
Exodus-Freight
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Contract
TO: Exodus-Freight

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

My name is Jess Doe, I am the CEO of Deep Space Engineering. I have recieved your message, and while we may be able to help - I would need some more information as to what you are requiring us to do.

If you require assistance with maintenance of the station, there will be some cost involved - we will need to know what commodities you require and numbers of each. Should you just require inspections to ensure the construction is coming along well, I can send a team down to begin an initial report first thing in the morning. There will also be a fee per report, however I may be able to offer you a discount if you are needing a new report written for each stage.

Thank you for contacting Deep Space Engineering.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

Greetings Jess Doe.

Thank you for the response to my inquiry.

Initially i would like to request a quarterly inspection of the stations structure and progress of the internal hull and construction work being undertaken, that it is done to a satisfactory standard as such.

As for the reports - A report on each stage would be very much appreciated where possible as I am more than happy to cover any/all costs involved in that matter.

In respect of the construction commodities - Please can i request a quote for 10,000 units of Robotic Hardware and how frequently it could be supplied.

Extra - I would also like to make a request for a Premium Scrap supply to the station for further supply and demand.
This can be discussed at a later date however.

I look forward to your response.

Signed:
Exodus-Freight
[Image: e7Jgktm.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sender: Billy Elliots
To: Exodus_Freight : Port 34
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings,

Names Billy Elliots, I was one of the two fellers sent out to do the inspection of yer Base there in Colorado system. Now we dun went ahead and made ourselves at home and dun checked out every nook n' cranny we could find. If youse got a problem with that, take it up with ma supervisor. Now then, on ta' the reports.

Maself and Bobby Kelso showed up to the base and dun first noticed that the base's transponder is damaged. We dun attempted ta' tinker with it, but it seems the catastrophic reported was damaged durin' the install. This might be a priority fix, seein' as Liberty don't take to kind with stations lookin' all foreign and such.

• After that we began to inspect the docking bays. The doors seal with a good 97.4% efficiency meaning there is a 2.6% air loss when them doors are shut. This could lead to issues in the future with further use, wear n'tear ya know, but fer now it's a very minor problem.

• Next step was ta verify the mooring points for larger vessels. Usually, we build these to be set at a specific angle, but hey, to each their own...But if ya want advise from this old fart, then I recommend adjusting the mooring point on the base Counterclockwise, another 13.2% so that ships can more optimally use the darned things. Other than that lil ol' thing, it seems to be in perfect order.

• Ventilation and life support of the base, as you recall my previous mentionin' that you do have a SLIGHT air leak within the base, causing a very minimal amount of decompression. The bases oxygen systems are able to compensate fer all that, though if you got it fixed the generators would run another 8.2% more efficient than current.

• The the cargobay area that seems to be doublin' as the ship storage area as of right now looked purty pristine I must say...yer staff is doin' right by keepin' it clean and maintained fer a new base. I may or may not have spilled part of my beer while gettin' out of my repair vessel inside the base.

As you can see, we dun a inspection as far as we dun could with the base. It's still currently in it's very beginnin' stages, and we would be more than happy to come and check 'er out again once she's developed a little further. If youse got any more questions, feel free ta contact me directly, or Bobby...whatever we will get 'er done.

DSE At Base

Regards,
[Image: a5e58adc89f5f087f21b998ea8b1ccd0.png]
Billy Elliots
DSE Maintiance Technician