Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Steiner Estate; From: Exeter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Assam
To: BAF Admiralty

[Image: LhHXL3h.jpg]

######ello, can you hear me? Anyone? Edmund? Victor? Hello? Elizabeth here, I need your input with something.

Open for Replies
[Image: RpQmFoF.png]

Lady Hall

Yes My dear? What is it?

Fleet Admiral E. Steiner
First Sea Lord

Bretonian Armed Forces

Oh Edmund! Hello! By God, how much I could accomplish if my gaze looked that domineering! So I've got Y'berg here, Captain Pria Y'berg if you remember her, and she says there's full warehouses of unused BAF surplus equipment on New London, Cambridge and Sprague. She says it's been gathering dust for a while. I am building new colonies here on Exeter and using it would save costs. Y'berg says there's house printers, prefabricated barracks, communication equipment and alike. Can you please make my seal valid there, alright?

Open for Replies
[Image: RpQmFoF.png]

Lady Hall

Your looks are enough of an accomplishment I feel, a domineering look would only distract from that.

I have opened the warehouses to you, your men may arrive and collect the contents and have them moved.

Fleet Admiral E. Steiner
First Sea Lord

Bretonian Armed Forces

Ha-ha, thank youuu! (She blushes). I knew someone as capable as you Sir would get things done! Until next time, ta-taaa!

Open for Replies