Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: License Request: Restricted Ships - Oldenburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ship Callsign: Oldenburg

Ship's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancer

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Anton.Strout

License requested and reason(s) for it: Use of a Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train. In support of transport of Scrap Metal and Premium scrap in Liberty space to smelters and refineries. I have purchased the ship from the Junkers of Vieques Shipyard in Puerto Rico.

Evidence of positive reputation towards LN and LPI: Attachment

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests:
Proof of Purchase at Vieques:
Evidence of ID:

By filling this application you hereby agree to these terms and compliance with the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Anton Strout;

Your request has been reviewed and approved. We will be adding your license after payment of 50.000.000 credits is made to Liberty-Bank-001 and evidence provided.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
Director Hawthorne,

As requested I have made the transfer of the 50.000.000 credits to Liberty-Bank-001 and provided evidence in the attachment: Attachment

Thank you,

Anton Strout

Anton Strout;

Your license approved and added to registry.

// ignore
Director Hawthorne,

I have taken employment with Bristol Constructions and as such I have renamed my ship to comply with their standard naming conventions. As part of this my ship is now called "B|-BCV-Oldenburg". The registry should be updated to reflect this.

Thank you,

Anton Strout
Hello,

I'm sure you are quite busy, however I thought I would follow up on this as it's a new month on the calendar and was hoping the registry could be updated.

Thank you,

Anton Strout.

Anton Strout;

Your request has been reviewed and approved. We will be editing your license after payment of 10.000.000 credits is made to Liberty-Bank-001 and evidence provided.

As requested, payment has been made. Here is the proof: Attachment